A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The third thing

Old March 13th 19, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default The third thing

I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab.

On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the weekend and I still had some wood for the airtight fireplace. The furnace got replaced yesterday, but it was no bargain. :-(

Today we lost the internet, TV and Phone. I suspect the fibre connection couldn't handle all the water in the ground. I know losing the internet is a minor annoyance, but I'm counting it as the third thing. :-)

Old March 13th 19, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default The third thing

On 3/12/2019 9:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab.

On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the weekend and I still had some wood for the airtight fireplace. The furnace got replaced yesterday, but it was no bargain. :-(

Today we lost the internet, TV and Phone. I suspect the fibre connection couldn't handle all the water in the ground. I know losing the internet is a minor annoyance, but I'm counting it as the third thing. :-)

All I can say is those are things that would make me frown

Jill