The third thing

Old March 13th 19, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default The third thing

I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab.

On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the weekend and I still had some wood for the airtight fireplace. The furnace got replaced yesterday, but it was no bargain. :-(

Today we lost the internet, TV and Phone. I suspect the fibre connection couldn't handle all the water in the ground. I know losing the internet is a minor annoyance, but I'm counting it as the third thing. :-)

Old March 13th 19, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/12/2019 9:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool. This will mean six months of rehab.

On Saturday the furnace died after 20 years. Fortunately it was only slightly below freezing on the weekend and I still had some wood for the airtight fireplace. The furnace got replaced yesterday, but it was no bargain. :-(

Today we lost the internet, TV and Phone. I suspect the fibre connection couldn't handle all the water in the ground. I know losing the internet is a minor annoyance, but I'm counting it as the third thing. :-)

All I can say is those are things that would make me frown

Jill

OT - One last thing CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 March 11th 10 09:55 PM
Just one thing Crisstti Cat community 3 October 19th 08 09:24 PM
A D* Thing :) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 June 5th 08 04:18 AM
The THING and I dgk Cat health & behaviour 0 May 29th 08 12:35 PM
if it's not one thing, it's another J1Boss Cat health & behaviour 14 June 4th 04 08:08 PM