Ping: Christina

Old March 28th 14, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Ping: Christina

If you have been watching since your release from the hospital, will you
please post a message? We have all been worried about your health and about
Boyfie, so we are eager to hear from you. In addition, I mailed a package
to the hospital with a book for you and some rpca cards. I would very much
like to know if you received it. If it did not arrive until after you left
the hospital, I hope you will contact the hospital and ask them to forward
it to you.

Best wishes from all of us for you and Boyfie!

MaryL

Old March 31st 14, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=

Default Christina

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article , MaryL
wrote:
If you have been watching since your release from the hospital, will you
please post a message? We have all been worried about your health and
about Boyfie, so we are eager to hear from you. In addition, I mailed
a package to the hospital with a book for you and some rpca cards. I
would very much like to know if you received it. If it did not arrive
until after you left the hospital, I hope you will contact the hospital
and ask them to forward it to you.

Best wishes from all of us for you and Boyfie!

Mail

Tina, we would all love to see a post from you, we've missed you and
worried about you.

Please post when you can. Otherwise I'm going to have to travel to the
East from the West and find you somehow.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

I'm concerned about Christina as well and I hope and pray she is recovering
nicely from her surgery.

Love,
Kyla

Old March 31st 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=

If you have been watching since your release from the hospital, will you
please post a message? We have all been worried about your health and
about Boyfie, so we are eager to hear from you. In addition, I mailed a
package to the hospital with a book for you and some rpca cards. I would
very much like to know if you received it. If it did not arrive until
after you left the hospital, I hope you will contact the hospital and ask
them to forward it to you.

Best wishes from all of us for you and Boyfie!

MaryL

MaryL,
You are SO sweet to do all that for Christina.
And I agree with your sediments, wishing her well and our 4 cats are purring
HARD that Christina to post soon, so we can ALL stop being concerned about
her and Boyfie.

Kyla

Christina's address MaryL[_2_] Cat anecdotes 13 February 20th 14 04:48 PM
Ping! Christina Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 1 August 25th 05 08:29 PM
The Truth About Christina (was: is this normal?) Sherry Cat health & behaviour 10 February 23rd 04 04:46 AM