Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

Old September 9th 18, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca, will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo -- ennee ideerz?

Sundance
Old September 9th 18, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late
Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need to
pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca,
will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo --
ennee ideerz?

Sundance

October 24? Hunters Moon? If it's the first of winter then wez late
as dats 24Sep.

I'll scamper off to find an idea to make fur a place. Mebbey Rangr
would like to be master of ceremonies! I kin do it if no other kitties
but wuld like to share dat stage wif anudder?

Daisy-chan scampers off to check locations.
Old September 10th 18, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Winter starts on Decempurr 21 dis yeer, but it's ottum dat we mite need to know. Dat starts on Septempurr 22. I fingk it's tied to a moon, tho. Unka Dan usually knowz.

Sundance
Old September 10th 18, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:38:19 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Winter starts on Decempurr 21 dis yeer, but it's ottum dat we mite need to know. Dat starts on Septempurr 22. I fingk it's tied to a moon, tho. Unka Dan usually knowz.

Sundance

Unca Dan is in the horspital, but should be outs soon.

Buzzy
Old September 12th 18, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late
Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need
to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca,
will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo --
ennee ideerz?

Sundance

October 24? Hunters Moon? If it's the first of winter then wez late
as dats 24Sep.

I'll scamper off to find an idea to make fur a place. Mebbey Rangr
would like to be master of ceremonies! I kin do it if no other
kitties but wuld like to share dat stage wif anudder?

Daisy-chan scampers off to check locations.

Iz finded 4 ideas.

Rotorua Hot springs in Rotura, New Zealand

Gassho-zukuri farmhouses in Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, Japan

Pitcarin Island

Koh Kood

Koha Kood has a secluded side dat is human free but we kin scamper over
easily if we wants to see dem onna dat other side.

Othrs has ideas?
Old September 13th 18, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Winter starts on Decempurr 21 dis yeer, but it's ottum dat we mite
need to know. Dat starts on Septempurr 22. I fingk it's tied to a
moon, tho. Unka Dan usually knowz.

Sundance

I'z finded it. Wez follow da hunters moon which is the first one in
Octoburr. Dats 24 Octoburr. Last year, it wuz an early moon of 3
Octoburr.

So, Iz think wez has dat date now?

I'z posted sum places. Cash likes the Rotorua Hot springs in Rotura,
New Zealand, but he's a water doggie. Iowna likes the idea of lots of
petting available at Pitcarin Island or Gokayama, Japan anna I tend to
Koh Kood Thailand.

Others have ideas?
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent
Old September 14th 18, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:57:41 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Winter starts on Decempurr 21 dis yeer, but it's ottum dat we mite
need to know. Dat starts on Septempurr 22. I fingk it's tied to a
moon, tho. Unka Dan usually knowz.

Sundance

I'z finded it. Wez follow da hunters moon which is the first one in
Octoburr. Dats 24 Octoburr. Last year, it wuz an early moon of 3
Octoburr.

So, Iz think wez has dat date now?

I'z posted sum places. Cash likes the Rotorua Hot springs in Rotura,
New Zealand, but he's a water doggie. Iowna likes the idea of lots of
petting available at Pitcarin Island or Gokayama, Japan anna I tend to
Koh Kood Thailand.

Others have ideas?
Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent

Da FARMER'S AWLMANAK sez:October 24th Full Hunter's Moon 12:45 pm
iz dere annudder wun erleer?
Old September 14th 18, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:57:37 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca, will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo -- ennee ideerz?

Sundance

It is October 24th - mine Paw's purrday!

Daisy-chan an her clowder has some good ideas. I unnderstand dat dere is actife cat communities at all of da places her mentioned. We also could do Navy Pier in Chicatgo (I fink I remember doing one dere before).

What duz efurryone fink? Mine liddle sisfur Francesca sez dat her votes for Koh Kood, an Ranger favors Pircairn Island. What interests efurryone else?

Sammy

Old September 14th 18, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I vote for Koh Kood.

Lucy Lu

Me too.