Daisy and Jocko

Old September 23rd 19, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Daisy and Jocko

I would love to go to the Boutique with you and Prince! I need a new tail bow and maybe even a bow tie.

Jocko
Old September 25th 19, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

I would love to go to the Boutique with you and Prince! I need a new
tail bow and maybe even a bow tie.

Jocko

Prince sets off with Jocko and Daisy-chan for the boutique. He's not
been there before and it sounds like all ladies stuff, but he was
assured Cash loved it and it has plenty of 'manly' stuff too! Jocko
laughs and says yes.

They enter and Daisy-chan makes an almost girlish squeel at the front
dress! It's almost every shade of the rainbow but predominates the
pinks to red and yellows. Prince smiles. He likes it and thinks a
lady would feel perfect in it!

He wonders if they have his speclal tie? Its spelled something like a
craveat...
Old September 26th 19, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 7:44:30 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

I would love to go to the Boutique with you and Prince! I need a new
tail bow and maybe even a bow tie.

Jocko

Prince sets off with Jocko and Daisy-chan for the boutique. He's not
been there before and it sounds like all ladies stuff, but he was
assured Cash loved it and it has plenty of 'manly' stuff too! Jocko
laughs and says yes.

They enter and Daisy-chan makes an almost girlish squeel at the front
dress! It's almost every shade of the rainbow but predominates the
pinks to red and yellows. Prince smiles. He likes it and thinks a
lady would feel perfect in it!

He wonders if they have his speclal tie? Its spelled something like a
craveat...

HiHi awl 3...
Daisy Chan, that's a purrfect choice fur you!
I hav a 4-pair of shoes to match, and a special cape as well...

And yes, gentilcats, I hav a lufferly assortmint of cravats at this counter...
rows of cravats red, silver,rainbow...bowties and longties, are laid out invitingly... Do yu see anything that tikkelz yur fancy???

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee (Who misses her co-owner)
Old September 27th 19, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[...]

"Thank you Miss Pit2nya!" says Prince as he selects the longest white
silk one shot through with hot pink threads, and trys it on infront of
a mirror. Tying it into an intricate fall, it looks very good. He
smiles at the hot pink as he remembers a friend with a fondness for it,
and takes it to the counter to place on the side for him then goes back
to help Jocko look over the bow ties.

He diverts though when he notes off in a far corner, sitting neglected
and almost forgotten, a truely majestic cape! The outside is heavy
black silk and it's lined with hot pink. There's a note to save
for.... Well Prince says, he'd not be coming nor begrudge another now
for selecting it. He tries it on and the neck fits while the length is
just right for early fall in the Ozarks. He adds it to his pile at the
counter then rejoins Jocko.

Old September 27th 19, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_6_]

HiHi awl 3...
Daisy Chan, that's a purrfect choice fur you!
I hav a 4-pair of shoes to match, and a special cape as well...

And yes, gentilcats, I hav a lufferly assortmint of cravats at this counter...
rows of cravats red, silver,rainbow...bowties and longties, are laid out invitingly... Do yu see anything that tikkelz yur fancy???

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee (Who misses her co-owner)

[All of the new arrivals join the crowds already inside the boutique.
Pepe spots a tail bow in black and white with sparkly silver trim.]

Gigi, look! This is beautiful! It would be perfect on your tail!

[Pepe runs to the counter to pay for the lovely bow.

As he pays, Starr da Dogg wanders in a spots Rocky.]

Hey, Rocky, it's been a while.

[Rocky} Yeah, a raccoon's work is never done.

[Starr] I saw somefing earlier - yeah, here. I think this bright red
bowtie would perfect next to your fur.

Tu Daisy-Chan Snowball Cat community 2 October 9th 17 10:31 PM
Ping Jocko da Diving Cat frum Mimzy Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 9 October 4th 11 07:23 PM
I think someone must have sneaked a picture of Jocko! Harri Roadcat Cat community 3 June 23rd 10 02:34 PM
Took Daisy to TED Katz Cat anecdotes 20 March 18th 05 07:55 PM
Daisy RB HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 16 December 28th 03 10:55 PM