JELLICLE BALL: Mecurio and Phantom Search for Tiger

Old October 28th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Mecurio and Phantom Search for Tiger

Has anycat seen Tiger? Should you see him tell him that Phantom and
Mercurio are looking for him.

Phantom

Old October 28th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:29:15 -0500, Mercurio's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, I saw M. Tiger a few minutes ago. He is on a cushion wif his wink,
Anais.

[Mercurio blinks, and all 4 kitties appear beside Tiger and Anais'
cushion.]

M. Tiger, Mm.Anais, I would like to introduce Phantom and Misty. Phantom
and Misty, zees are Tiger and Anais.

Mercurio

Meow, Mercurio!

Good to seeyourownself! Hellow, mes petites chatons! Aren't you two
cute!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/28/2007 12:38:24 PM
Old October 29th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 28, 9:39 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:29:15 -0500, Mercurio's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, I saw M. Tiger a few minutes ago. He is on a cushion wif his wink,
Anais.

[Mercurio blinks, and all 4 kitties appear beside Tiger and Anais'
cushion.]

M. Tiger, Mm.Anais, I would like to introduce Phantom and Misty. Phantom
and Misty, zees are Tiger and Anais.

Mercurio

Meow, Mercurio!

Good to seeyourownself! Hellow, mes petites chatons! Aren't you two
cute!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/28/2007 12:38:24 PM

Meow Tiger, Meow Anais,

Tiger. You must be the cat that gave Bobcat the Mint Tea. He wants to
Thank you. He said something about you were going to meet us here???
Lucky for us Mercurio went with Tabitha Fluffytail and HRH Cleopatra
Silvercat. Misty has only disappeared *once* so far, and I only got
near lost once (I purrrred good thoughts and suddenly Mercurio and
Misty appeared. I have had a blast so far, but Morning is approaching.
I'm not sure what is going to happen as Ms. Tabitha and Ms. Silvercat
will be teleporting us back home. I'm not sure if we are going to be
staying or going to the wedwink first before we go home.

Phantom

Old October 29th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurious

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:25:08 -0700, swbobcat wrote:

Tiger. You must be the cat that gave Bobcat the Mint Tea. He wants to
Thank you. He said something about you were going to meet us here???
Lucky for us Mercurio went with Tabitha Fluffytail and HRH Cleopatra
Silvercat. Misty has only disappeared *once* so far, and I only got
near lost once (I purrrred good thoughts and suddenly Mercurio and
Misty appeared. I have had a blast so far, but Morning is approaching.
I'm not sure what is going to happen as Ms. Tabitha and Ms. Silvercat
will be teleporting us back home. I'm not sure if we are going to be
staying or going to the wedwink first before we go home.

Phantom

Would you like to stay for the winking, or would you rather port back home?

Mercurio
Old October 29th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 29, 5:45 am, Mercurious wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:25:08 -0700, swbobcat wrote:
Tiger. You must be the cat that gave Bobcat the Mint Tea. He wants to
Thank you. He said something about you were going to meet us here???
Lucky for us Mercurio went with Tabitha Fluffytail and HRH Cleopatra
Silvercat. Misty has only disappeared *once* so far, and I only got
near lost once (I purrrred good thoughts and suddenly Mercurio and
Misty appeared. I have had a blast so far, but Morning is approaching.
I'm not sure what is going to happen as Ms. Tabitha and Ms. Silvercat
will be teleporting us back home. I'm not sure if we are going to be
staying or going to the wedwink first before we go home.

Phantom

Would you like to stay for the winking, or would you rather port back home?

Mercurio

Oh staying on this island and in this place would be perfect, RIGHT
PHANTOM?!?
We're STAYING!!!! [Misty says with a glint in her eye].
Misty

Old October 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurious

Oh staying on this island and in this place would be perfect, RIGHT
PHANTOM?!?
We're STAYING!!!! [Misty says with a glint in her eye].
Misty

Very well, stay you shall.

Would either of you chatons like anything to eat or drink?

Mercurio
Old October 30th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Would you like to stay for the winking, or would you rather port back home?

Mercurio

Oh staying on this island and in this place would be perfect, RIGHT
PHANTOM?!?
We're STAYING!!!! [Misty says with a glint in her eye].
Misty

Marveluss!! Weed luff to haf you attind!

Lucy

Old October 30th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 29, 12:49 pm, Mercurious wrote:
Oh staying on this island and in this place would be perfect, RIGHT
PHANTOM?!?
We're STAYING!!!! [Misty says with a glint in her eye].
Misty

Very well, stay you shall.

Would either of you chatons like anything to eat or drink?

Mercurio

When I get older I hope I'll be as much of a gentlecat as you are.
Thank you for your kind offer Mr. Mecurio, but for now I think I'll
just purrr and think WONDERFUL thoughts. It is an honor to be be at
this wonderful wedink occasion, though I truly wish I knew more about
the cats involved. My only request Mr. Mercurio: Please keep an eye on
Misty -- Bobcat has sort of requested that I watch out for my sister.

Phantom

Old October 30th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurious

When I get older I hope I'll be as much of a gentlecat as you are.
Thank you for your kind offer Mr. Mecurio, but for now I think I'll
just purrr and think WONDERFUL thoughts. It is an honor to be be at
this wonderful wedink occasion, though I truly wish I knew more about
the cats involved. My only request Mr. Mercurio: Please keep an eye on
Misty -- Bobcat has sort of requested that I watch out for my sister.

Phantom

I will do zat. In fact, her training has already begun. I shall continue
to watch over her and will return her to you safely.

Mercurio