Update on Tiger

Old July 28th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default Update on Tiger

I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors on
Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in no pain,
so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a prednisone-like
injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him prednisolone that I
had left from the last ferret that died.

Nanny

Old July 28th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:05:49 +0200, Nanny wrote:

I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors on
Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in no pain,
so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a prednisone-like
injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him prednisolone that I
had left from the last ferret that died.

Nanny

We're going to keep sending purrs that he might have a good many happy,
pain-free days left.

Dan

Old July 28th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 28, 1:05*pm, "Nanny" wrote:
I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors on
Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in no pain,
so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a prednisone-like
injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him prednisolone that I
had left from the last ferret that died.

We are wishing Tiger as many happy pain-free days as can be managed
and then a short trip to his next adventure. Purrs and tears for your
heart as you go through this.

--
Will in New Haven
"Reach out yoor paw if your bole be emptee.

Old July 28th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Many Pain-Free and Comfort Purrs heading Tiger's way.
Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Tiger
Tigger

news

Old July 28th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Nanny wrote:
I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several
tumors on Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He
seems in no pain, so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet
gave him a prednisone-like injection, and for the next days I'm going
to give him prednisolone that I had left from the last ferret that
died.
Nanny

{{{{{{{{{{{{Nanny}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry, more purrs for Tiger and you.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 28th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Nanny" wrote in
:

I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors
on Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in
no pain, so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a
prednisone-like injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him
prednisolone that I had left from the last ferret that died.

Nanny

I am sorry to hear this. I know you are just trying to keep Tiger
comfortable which sounds right. My thoughts are with both of you.

Andy
Old July 29th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Nanny wrote:
I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors
on Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in
no pain, so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a
prednisone-like injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him
prednisolone that I had left from the last ferret that died.

Nanny

So sorry to hear that. Purrs on the way for both of you.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 1st 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Nanny wrote:
I'm just home from the vet, and it's not good. He feels several tumors
on Tigers bowels, so no real way to do something about it. He seems in
no pain, so I'm playing it by ear (and instinct). The vet gave him a
prednisone-like injection, and for the next days I'm going to give him
prednisolone that I had left from the last ferret that died.

Nanny

I'm so sorry.
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek