Caliban is in Nirvana

Old August 2nd 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Caliban is in Nirvana

There are kitty buffets everywhere.

Mum is looking after my sister's cats Ronja and Linus, so up in
grandmeowmie's cabin, there are food dishes out. My sister's cats spend
most of their time in the woods, doing their own catly things, and
leaving their food unattended. We will frequently discover Caliban
polishing off any left-overs from their dishes.

My sister and my niece are staying in the cabin adjoining the sauna.
Emil and Kasper are with them, and their food bowls usually have some
titbits left in them. Caliban waltzes in to check out the menu every now
and then, and licks their bowls clean if no one is there to stop him.
One day, Kasper was just lying on a chair right next to the food bowls,
and didn't move a muscle to chase Caliban away from his food.

Caliban is going back on his diet when we get home.

Old August 2nd 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
There are kitty buffets everywhere.

Mum is looking after my sister's cats Ronja and Linus, so up in
grandmeowmie's cabin, there are food dishes out. My sister's cats
spend most of their time in the woods, doing their own catly things,
and leaving their food unattended. We will frequently discover Caliban
polishing off any left-overs from their dishes.

My sister and my niece are staying in the cabin adjoining the sauna.
Emil and Kasper are with them, and their food bowls usually have some
titbits left in them. Caliban waltzes in to check out the menu every
now and then, and licks their bowls clean if no one is there to stop
him. One day, Kasper was just lying on a chair right next to the food
bowls, and didn't move a muscle to chase Caliban away from his food.

Caliban is going back on his diet when we get home.

Baggy is just the same as Caliban when it comes to clearing up after other
cats, it makes it very difficult to keep him on a diet.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 2nd 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Adrian wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

Yeah, Chloe's getting that way, too. She's, erm, rather fluffy these days.

kili

Old August 2nd 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 2, 1:02�am, Marina wrote:
There are kitty buffets everywhere.

Mum is looking after my sister's cats Ronja and Linus, so up in
grandmeowmie's cabin, there are food dishes out. My sister's cats spend
most of their time in the woods, doing their own catly things, and
leaving their food unattended. We will frequently discover Caliban
polishing off any left-overs from their dishes.

My sister and my niece are staying in the cabin adjoining the sauna.
Emil and Kasper are with them, and their food bowls usually have some
titbits left in them. Caliban waltzes in to check out the menu every now
and then, and licks their bowls clean if no one is there to stop him.
One day, Kasper was just lying on a chair right next to the food bowls,
and didn't move a muscle to chase Caliban away from his food.

Caliban is going back on his diet when we get home.

Sounds like Caliban is playing a game of "poor starving stray kitty
looking for
food".
Boots plays "poor hungry yard cat" in the morning now. She won't eat
in the house in
morning, but wants outside. I've been letting her go out early, then
she starts meowing
at the door. I try to let her in, and she runs off. I shut the door,
then she starts climbng
the screens. (she knows I hate that). Then I bring a dish of canned
food out to the back
porch, and she snarfs it up like she's starving. Go figure. DH says
she just likes to picnic.
I say she likes to make me dance on a string.

Sherry
Old August 2nd 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
Caliban is going back on his diet when we get home.

Well, I've always said that one should drop any kind of diet during
vacations.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 2nd 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Caliban so reminds me of Marble...

Get rid of abusive poster's or how to achieve Newsgroup Nirvana! mystro Cat health & behaviour 7 July 30th 08 07:10 PM
Sorry, Caliban! Marina Cat anecdotes 21 April 16th 08 02:18 PM
Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there Marina Cat anecdotes 8 February 10th 08 11:21 PM
Pet connection: Hooked on felines? Cat show may be nirvana Ablang Cats - misc 0 December 18th 05 05:19 AM
More of Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 7 October 2nd 05 02:52 AM