Boyfie and his meowing for food

Old December 29th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Boyfie and his meowing for food

He was fed at 7.30 this morning and by 9.50 he was on the arm of my chair
poking my face with his paw for more.
I know he cannot be hungry so I put my arm out so it knocks him gently off
the chair to tell him no.
He tries again at 12. Same result.
He gets two pouches/day and some dry, which is quite enough for him,
although he obviously does not agree.
Just in case he has worms, he got the Stronghold Spot-on this afternoon.
It has to be put on the back of the neck and you have to go down to skin to
put it there.
He was on my knee but was quite suspicious when I parted his neck fur as his
winter fur is quite thick and I had to rummage to find skin to put it on.
He jumped off my knee at first as rummaging in his winter fur is intrusive
for him.
We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his ridiculous
claim that he has to eat every 3 hours.

Tweed

Old December 29th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_7_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

[...]

I use a nail file to part the fur from right to left. It gives you a nice
strip of skin to apply the liquid.

Bobble
Old December 29th 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bobble wrote:

He was on my knee but was quite suspicious when I parted his neck fur
as his winter fur is quite thick and I had to rummage to find skin to
put it on. He jumped off my knee at first as rummaging in his winter
fur is intrusive for him.
We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his
ridiculous claim that he has to eat every 3 hours.
Tweed

I use a nail file to part the fur from right to left. It gives you a nice
strip of skin to apply the liquid.

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to try that one.

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
Old December 29th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

snip

We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his ridiculous
claim that he has to eat every 3 hours.

Some cats interpret being fed as getting some loving. Try petting him
when he asks for food, and telling him what a handsome boy he is.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra
Old December 30th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
harry

On Dec 29, 6:11*pm, Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
*"Christina Websell" wrote:

snip

We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his ridiculous
claim that he has to eat every 3 hours.

Some cats interpret being fed as getting some loving. *Try petting him
when he asks for food, and telling him what a handsome boy he is.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. *In practice
there is. *-Yogi Berra

Hello,

Until you figure out what is going on, you must stuff him, because if
itis worms he could go under suddenly and you could lose him or make
him sickly. Of course the weather may have a lot to do with it.
Instinct may be telling them to fatten up. My kitties are eating like
horses, and to make matters worse iam snowed in . . . this morning we
all shared sausage and eggs . . . They have 24-hour-a-day dry food and
milk, but the succulent is what they want. presently all manner of
food is vanishing before my very eyes. Now iam out of milkie. Should i
give them my soy milk? Would they drink it?

Truly
Old December 30th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
He was fed at 7.30 this morning and by 9.50 he was on the arm of my chair
poking my face with his paw for more.
I know he cannot be hungry so I put my arm out so it knocks him gently off
the chair to tell him no.
He tries again at 12. Same result.

Maybe he just wants attention? He sounds cute, being all pokey like
Smokey-poke, Persia, Mimi...
Old December 30th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Takayuki wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
He was fed at 7.30 this morning and by 9.50 he was on the arm of my chair
poking my face with his paw for more.
I know he cannot be hungry so I put my arm out so it knocks him gently off
the chair to tell him no.
He tries again at 12. Same result.

Maybe he just wants attention? He sounds cute, being all pokey like
Smokey-poke, Persia, Mimi...

And Caliban. He is sitting on the desk beside me now, putting out a paw
and tapping my cheek every now and then - oh! It's his breakfast time!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 30th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

snip

We got it done and I'll see if it makes a difference about his ridiculous
claim that he has to eat every 3 hours.

Some cats interpret being fed as getting some loving. Try petting him
when he asks for food, and telling him what a handsome boy he is.

That makes it worse.
Tweed