Mosey's Home Minus 3 Fangs

Old February 10th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey's Home Minus 3 Fangs

We just went to the vet to pick up Mosey, who had to have 3 fangs extracted,
and he's doing good. They put him under, cleaned his teeth and gums, and
removed 3 and 1/2 of his fangs. He wasn't alone all night, 2 d*gs were
there to keep him company. a CockaPpoo and some of other kind of terrier I
can't remember what. I guess they had some kind of conversations, but
Mosey's keepin 'mum', ATM.
He mumbled all the way home, but was really glad to let out of the catbox,
and headed right for his soft food, but he got really frustrated that he
couldn't eat his 2 favorite dry foods. I tried getting the dry food
softened by adding some water, and when I offered it to him, he glared at
me, so I added some of it to his mooshy food. *shrug*. Not interested..ATM,
but he's only been home less than 2 hours.
I usually feed the Clowder around 11 pm but since Mosey was starved, I put
the canned out about an hour ago. He got a healthy hiss from Sqweex when he
got home, and she just wandered by and I explained the situation to her and
she just looked up at me and walked off. She's kind of a 'snoot',
sometimes.
They gave him VEDCO for an anti-biotic (Clinmycinotic) , 25 mg/mL liquid,
every 12 hours. The vet said it shouldn't cause 'the runs'.
We also bought some Cat/d*g toothpaste for the Clowder,poultry flavor, but
since Mosey can't be 'brushed' yet, I offered him some off my fingertip, and
he was SO happy
He feels alot better and so do we.When the laundry gets dry, he'll help me
sort it and fold it, etc, and then we'll take a cat nap
Thank you ALL again, for the puurs, and prayers for us.
You are all so kind, and I know alot of you are going thru horrid weather
and illness's/pain and we're sending BIG PURRS and prayers for those who
need them
They Do work, and nobody can tell me any differently
Love,
Kyla
--'owie' Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex, & Pookie

Old February 10th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

He feels alot better and so do we.When the laundry gets dry, he'll help me
sort it and fold it, etc, and then we'll take a cat nap
Thank you ALL again, for the puurs, and prayers for us.
You are all so kind, and I know alot of you are going thru horrid weather
and illness's/pain and we're sending BIG PURRS and prayers for those who
need them
They Do work, and nobody can tell me any differently
Love,
Kyla
--'owie' Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex, & Pookie

Excellent news! I'm so glad to hear that he's home.

You're right, purrs are very potent things. It can be amazing the things
they can accomplish.

Dan
Old February 10th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Daniel Mahoney"
He feels alot better and so do we.When the laundry gets dry, he'll help
me
sort it and fold it, etc, and then we'll take a cat nap
Thank you ALL again, for the puurs, and prayers for us.
You are all so kind, and I know alot of you are going thru horrid weather
and illness's/pain and we're sending BIG PURRS and prayers for those who
need them
They Do work, and nobody can tell me any differently
Love,
Kyla
--'owie' Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex, & Pookie

Excellent news! I'm so glad to hear that he's home.

Oh, us too G Thanks.

You're right, purrs are very potent things. It can be amazing the things
they can accomplish.

I have found that out to be SO true.

Dan

PURRS
Kyla

Old February 10th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

I'm glad Mosey came through his dental OK, before you know it he will be
back to eating his dry food just as he did before.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 10th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Ahh yes Clindamycin drops. good for cats with dental issues and no
diarrhea from that one.

BTW, lemme know how he takes it, most cats find it quite nasty. If he
really hates it, lemme know, I have a tip for ya.

Take care,

Kristi
Old February 10th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Mischief"
Ahh yes Clindamycin drops. good for cats with dental issues and no
diarrhea from that one.

Right on that one

BTW, lemme know how he takes it, most cats find it quite nasty. If he
really hates it, lemme know, I have a tip for ya.

Mosey does find it quite nasty tasting. I will gladly take a tip from you.
He's not eating his food real well right now. So, I'm sending DH to the
store for some more mooshy food. He didn't like his lamb and rice food,
even tho I mooshed it up so he could eat it better. He always throws up his
turkey food, and we usually stick to the beefy kind.

Take care,

Kristi

Take care and God bless.
Kyla
--not feeling too well myself.

Old February 10th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Adrian"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Thank you,
I'm concerned mosey isn't eating his wet food as much.
And his brother Pookie keeps hissing at him.
*sigh*
Kyla
and me having a bad tummy isn't helping matters either

Old February 10th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Daniel Mahoney"

snip
Excellent news! I'm so glad to hear that he's home.

So are we

You're right, purrs are very potent things. It can be amazing the things
they can accomplish.

Dan

Yes, you're right...VERY right.
And thank you ALL so much for the purrs
I just love you kind, caring 'hoomins' here
Kyla
--and Clowder

Old February 10th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Charleen Welton"
So glad that he is home and that he and you are no longer worried. He'll
be back to his "old" self soon I bet.

I'm betting so too.
Thank you SO much
Love
Kyla
--
Charleen
Aggie Marble, Victor Velcro

. ..

Old February 11th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear he's home and OK.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe