Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

Old March 15th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

On Mar 15, 6:03 pm, "parrish the thought"
wrote:
On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:

parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

...was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

Folder not accessible
The folder you requested is currently not accessible or was deleted.
Please make sure that the web address below is correct and try again.

Come'on try keep up Nick

http://www.esnips.com/doc/434ce145-a...e580848750/fat
from
http://www.esnips.com/web/NickAndrews bitch

Old March 15th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 15, 6:22 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
I am so glad I kill filed that one also.
And you were wondering why Barry why I don't go to the cooking groups ;-)

"Barry"

Oh hell, I almost enjoy exploiting his ignorance.
It's easy when they are as vain as Nick Andrews

Old March 16th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 15, 7:30 pm, "Barry" wrote:
Oh hell, I almost enjoy exploiting his ignorance.
It's easy when they are as vain as Nick Andrews

Ignorance? Look in the mirror, asshole.

You have a serious hardon for this Nick Andrews theory, huh?

Just like you were *convinced* I was Bennie Corpuz, and proceeded to
slander the guy all over Usenet every chance you got, until you got
bitchslapped and had to offer abject public apologies to keep from
being blasted by your ISP?

Sure, bitch, I made up that link.
Your words:

From: "Barry"
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Food for the sickly?
Date: 26 Feb 2007 04:44:09 -0800

.com

.com

On Feb 26, 3:33 am, Omelet wrote:

My, you _are_ blunt aren't you!?!

lol

And why are you up at 02:30 am?
I have an excuse. I work night shifts so it's normal for me. ;-)
--

What's funniest is her little mail-call

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

And another:
From: "Barry"
Newsgroups: cakewalk.audio
Subject: Virtual PC 2007
Date: 25 Feb 2007 03:00:40 -0800

4
0
4
.com

0
om
0
om
0
.com

On Feb 25, 5:13 am, "Michael" wrote:
Barry wrote:

I'm practically a doctor

Oh? I could definitely use a refill on my coff meds, man...

Barry wrote:

I'm practically a doctor

Oh? I could definitely use a refill on my coff meds, man...

Here take 2 of these

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

heh heh

Tell us again how that wasn't your page, O Liar.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results." --- Albert Einstein

You're PWNED, ****.

Old March 16th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:

On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:

parrish the thought wrote:
[...]

fromhttp://www.esnips.com/web/NickAndrewsbitch- Hide quoted text -

From the look of your posting, I imagine the infamous Nick Andrews is

around again, is he?

That spotty old freak has been playing coy again..I can tell, cuz when
you really get under his skin, he calls you names...& I can almost
feel you grinning as you flame him

well, you know what mama said, Barry..
Sticks and stones will hurt your bones, But names will never hurt
you..
And... the DEVIL LIES...!!

I have always wondered why he hates being called Nick Andrews......
It could be far worse

Do you think it might be cuz he is such a fine catch on food stamps,
that he doesn't want us to know that he is an all time looser with a
Dicky keyboard & a sign on the door saying $2 per hour, boys only...?

Or,....It could be the stinking wet sock theory..?
I have no idea personally, because as you know, I love Nick
Andrews;everyone knows that I luv Nick, cuz he told us so, remember?

Now, lets face it, that is seriously sad & delusional freak, hey?
You know what..We shouldn't talk about him like this..it's almost
embarrassing...
We should Pity him

I was thinking of doing the same thing, and making myself come up with
a fine email address, but you know what?
When I sat down & thought about it, all I could come up with was
nicktheprick, so I decided to be a better person & let it slide.. he
is soooo not worth it....

...but hilarious all the same..

My guess is that is going to become one of those selective snippety
snip things he likes to throw around (just like his weight really,
lol;o)

Tb via email & let me know Barry, ok.
Don't forget to use the pass code & the path number first so that I
know it is you, the third one is in use right now, ok?
S;o)

Old March 16th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 16, 12:45 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

When I sat down & thought about it, all I could come up with was
nicktheprick

or something like

Barry

can you believe he is still stalking Andrew Chung MD?
wow...

I got him figured out.. I looked up his profile yesterday...
he actually follows me from group to group

I can post in alt.****abluestreak and he will post in there for his
first time.

I think it's time to let the dogs out.

Barry

Old March 16th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
parrish the thought

On Mar 16, 1:45 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
Tb via email & let me know Barry, ok.
Don't forget to use the pass code & the path number first so that I
know it is you, the third one is in use right now, ok?

Paranoia, the destroyer
(and it goes like this)

i'm a smacker not a hacker

hey Barry Lynne Cat health & behaviour 1 December 17th 06 02:21 AM
OT Vegemite *Not* Banned in US Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 25 October 28th 06 09:58 AM
OT Barry you bad boy Matthew Cat health & behaviour 1 June 18th 06 10:18 PM
Ping: Barry [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 June 5th 06 12:26 PM
Children to be banned from buying pets Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 9 July 15th 04 02:50 PM