Brave kitties microchipped

Old November 4th 05, 11:55 PM
Annie Wxill

Default Brave kitties microchipped

We just got back from TED. Rosie and Cinder sang us a duet on the way out,
but settled down about the time we were due to arrive.
This was not our usual vet because he does not sell the microchips.
We had a fairly long wait in the waiting room. The kitties hunkered down in
their respective carriers and the two large rambunctious d*gs with people in
tow never caught on that they were there.
The d*gs did notice a little Westie leaving on the leash with a woman, and
one would have pounced if the man had not had him in a headlock.
Our kitties were great during the insertion of the microchips. Not even a
little protest.
The vet techs commented on how nicely they behaved and, the kitties soaked
the attention and admiration all up.
Cinder even allowed her claws to be clipped without much of a fuss.
The ride home was peaceful and uneventful, but they were happy to be home
and out of the carriers.
Thank you for the encouraging thoughts. I think our cats are braver than I
am.
Annie

Old November 5th 05, 04:32 AM
badwilson

Great that everything went so well. Vino was just like that when he
got chipped in August. I really think they don't have much feeling in
that loose neck skin.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old November 5th 05, 11:10 AM
Adrian

badwilson wrote:
Great that everything went so well. Vino was just like that when he
got chipped in August. I really think they don't have much feeling in
that loose neck skin.

I was holding Baggy when he was chipped, I expected some reaction but he
didn't even flinch.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 5th 05, 01:42 PM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
Great that everything went so well. Vino was just like that when he
got chipped in August. I really think they don't have much feeling in
that loose neck skin.

Nope, I don't think they do... after all, their mamas carry 'em around that
way

Jill