R Sekretary iz goin too bed

Old October 15th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Sekretary iz goin too bed

Wascal will observe da seremonies and da walk. Den he will danse wiff
da older ladeez an da ladeez wiffout partners until Miss Piglett can
joyne him in cuttin da rugg.

Sunrise an Missy an WooToo will also observe da seremonies. Dey will
danse wiff Wascal an sum unacompaneed boycats a little bit butted dey
will mak a farely eerly gnight ub it.

Maggy May will do wike dem, excep shee will reed dis at da propriate
moment.

"I wuz gonna translate dis too r langwij butted I am leeving it in
English, like Uncl Bill writed it beclaws I kep cryin wen I tried to
wurk on it. It is a tribute to efferywun wee have lost in r lives, an
I am thinking bout my Winnie wen I reeds it."

A FAREWELL

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Bill Reich
Old October 15th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I had to stop reading a while ago, I just checked back in before going to
bed. Sometimes it is just toooo sad. When the tributes come u have to read
to know the joy as well as the sorrow.

Old October 15th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I know what you mean, I've been there and I had to stop reading too.
I've run out of Kleenex.
It is soo sad, and so beautifully and heartfelt written.
Bill's poem always puts me in tears.
And I love the last sentence you just wrote "When the tributes come u have
to read
to know the joy as well as the sorrow." is so true. A lot of hearts are
broken tonite.
But we all love each other and that's what it's all about. And we love our
cats and dogs enough to pour our hearts out.
Good night
Kyla

Old October 15th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Very true. I read every tribute that is posted ... they are all written
from the heart and it is my hope that the Jellicle Ball helps heal the big
holes that the loss of a loved one brings.

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 15th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

A beautiful poem - thank you

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

A FAREWELL

We say goodby a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodby too much this time of day.

Bill Reich

ot freebie, you're goin like this kurupt Cat health & behaviour 0 June 11th 06 05:10 AM
Goin' to Work kilikini Cat anecdotes 9 January 3rd 06 04:31 PM
Goin' to the city badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 September 14th 05 10:26 AM
Goin away parti Miss Violette Cat community 72 December 5th 03 03:57 PM
Goin' Buggy SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 10 September 16th 03 01:18 PM