Trick or Treat!

Old October 31st 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_2_]

Default Trick or Treat!

Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

=^..^= ~~~~
Old October 31st 14, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 10/31/2014 10:53 AM, news wrote:
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

=^..^= ~~~~

;-)

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old October 31st 14, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"news" wrote in message
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

=^..^= ~~~~

hahaha

Old November 1st 14, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 10/31/2014 1:53 PM, news wrote:
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

=^..^= ~~~~

Good one. I had rather few treaters
last night. Rain, lightly, but cold.
And had to go help a friend who was
locked out of her house.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old November 1st 14, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/1/2014 6:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/31/2014 1:53 PM, news wrote:
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

=^..^= ~~~~

Good one. I had rather few treaters
last night. Rain, lightly, but cold.
And had to go help a friend who was
locked out of her house.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I had a few, but I only had my porch light on for about an hour. The
older kids come later. They don't even bother with costumes - just hold
out their pillowcases to be filled.

Our rain didn't start until 10:30 or so. It really poured for a while.
We needed it badly, but of course it caused floods in some fire areas.

Joy

Old November 1st 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 11/1/2014 1:33 PM, Joy wrote:

I had a few, but I only had my porch light on for about an hour. The
older kids come later. They don't even bother with costumes - just hold
out their pillowcases to be filled.

Our rain didn't start until 10:30 or so. It really poured for a while.
We needed it badly, but of course it caused floods in some fire areas.

Joy

I wonder if the tradition is dying out?

Today I took two bags of candy to the tire
place where I did a warranty swap of a tire
that was bouncing.

Stopped by friends to see if Onyx would get
near me. Their grand daughter picked up the
cat and handed to me. After that, Onyx
insisted on more than ten minutes of butting
my chin with her head, and lots of scratching.

Odd, the cat won't hardly get near me, but
if the 8 y.o. grand daughter puts Onyx on
my lap, we're fine.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old November 1st 14, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/1/2014 10:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/1/2014 1:33 PM, Joy wrote:

[...]

Wouldn't you love to be able to understand the way a cat's mind works?

Joy

Old November 1st 14, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 11/1/2014 2:31 PM, Joy wrote:
On 11/1/2014 10:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Stopped by friends to see if Onyx would get
near me. Their grand daughter picked up the
cat and handed to me. After that, Onyx
insisted on more than ten minutes of butting
my chin with her head, and lots of scratching.

Odd, the cat won't hardly get near me, but
if the 8 y.o. grand daughter puts Onyx on
my lap, we're fine.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Wouldn't you love to be able to understand
the way a cat's mind works?

Joy

I'd sure find that fascinating. I'm sure we'd
have the chance to learn a LOT.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old November 3rd 14, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"news" wrote in message
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

Luckily this year no one has come to extort sweets from me. I got my car
and windows egged once because I didn't come to the door (I was shutting my
chickens up down the garden at the time)
I hadn't realised what a dim view our police take about it.

I didn't report it but found out later that the police were very interested
in anyone throwing eggs at houses and cars. Because it's not allowed for
any sort of stupid reason..

Old November 4th 14, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"news" wrote in message
Is an anagram for Cat Terror Kit.

Luckily this year no one has come to extort sweets from me. I got my car
and windows egged once because I didn't come to the door (I was shutting my
chickens up down the garden at the time)
I hadn't realised what a dim view our police take about it.

I didn't report it but found out later that the police were very interested
in anyone throwing eggs at houses and cars. Because it's not allowed for
any sort of stupid reason..

~~~~~~~~
What do you mean by "stupid" reasons? (Examples?)

I would not consider egging houses and cars to be a major crime, but it can
cause major damage--paint on cars can be damaged, and it is sometimes
impossible to remove eggs from houses. Repairs can be expensive.

MaryL