BOOGIE!!!

Old March 8th 04, 12:13 AM
Miss Violette

Default BOOGIE!!!

We were just coming here to ask this, Miss Violette, who is purring for her
friend's saftey,
Cory wrote in message
Haz yurownself'z meowmie dun enny siteseein' yet in Meowyland? Iz
yurownselfz neer Bawltymoor?? Iffin sew, yurown Meowmie wuzzint on da
watur tacksee dat sunked, wuz she?

--- Unca Cory, wurreed...

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 8th 04, 03:13 AM
Boogie's Mom

Meow, deer frenz!!

I'ze gettin dis just b4 bedtime, but wanted to let you'ze know dat we is
awrite here. Meowmie hazn't gone upta Bawlmore proper yet, she's still
findin herzown way around where we are lifin.

Unka Cory, Me anna Meowmie moofed to a suburb of Bawlamore becuz Meowmie
gottid a job werkin wif fenses (or sumfin). We hazn't done no siteseein
becuz moofin wuz so tiring anna meowmie hadda find alla da impurrtant fings
like fud stores, anna how to get to werk, anna da pet store, anna fud store,
anna ofur fings. It'z pretty complicated up here, anna she got losted a
buncha times, buttid she's ready to start da new job tomorrow.

Dat accident wif da water taxi was turrible anna we'ze purrin fur alla da
peoples dat wuz onna da bote anna dere famblies. Dey say dat dere was ice
inna harbor dis winter anna da waddermonster dere is still reely cold. Not
like Floriduh attid all.

Fangu awl fur bein catserned fur usses! It's good to know dat we gots frens
dat luf and care about usses even if we've nefur met in person. Meowmie
preciates it more den you could know.

Purrz anna hedbutz (speshully to Unka Cory)

Boogie da HarpurrCat inna Maryland

Old March 8th 04, 04:27 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

HiHi Boogie!

I'ze glad to heer dat da moof wented smoothly anna dat you'ze settling
in da noo compartment. Anna itz gud dat meowmie iz wurkin fur da fence
department, mebee she can arrange fur all d*gz ta be fenced in!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 12th 04, 05:22 PM
dsh-diva

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:59:15 -0500, "Adam"
wrote:
Fangu for thinking of usssess. Weze ok, We kin harllee effur post
fings ennymor kuz meowmie has been so offurwerkt at her tuna place,
but she duz let us lurk and purr for efferykitty. We purred eggstra
fur doz pur peepel onna dat watertaksi fingy. Dat wuz soso sad.

Missing alla or frens, Xena and Callisto

An Xena an Callisto tu...

Allegra

Boogie ChildFree23 Cat community 18 October 24th 03 07:39 AM
Capt. Midnight's DOC Party ChildFree23 Cat community 129 October 18th 03 11:54 PM
Heer Boogie... Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 October 17th 03 04:56 AM