Where?

Old February 6th 12, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default Where?

Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB
Old February 6th 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...

Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

MaryL
Old February 6th 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 7/02/2012 5:33 AM, MaryL wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message ...
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

Old February 6th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

I don't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I realize that you have
set yours up with privacy settings, but FB is notorious for changing the
"rules" and releasing information. If my messages were to be forwarded to
FB, I would simply have to drop out of RPCA.

MaryL

Old February 6th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

I don't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I realize that you
have set yours up with privacy settings, but FB is notorious for
changing the "rules" and releasing information. If my messages were to
be forwarded to FB, I would simply have to drop out of RPCA.

MaryL

I am with you on that. FB does not interest me. But I surely would
like to hear from some of the great "oldtimers". MLB
Old February 6th 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

"MLB" wrote in message ...
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

I don't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I realize that you have
set yours up with privacy settings, but FB is notorious for changing the
"rules" and releasing information. If my messages were to be forwarded to
FB, I would simply have to drop out of RPCA.

It would be nice if the reposting went in the other direction, though!

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.
Old February 6th 12, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

There is life on RPCA, but the pulse is weak.

If only someone could figure out a repost service between here and the
FB page.

Yowie

I don't want to have anything to do with Facebook. I realize that you
have set yours up with privacy settings, but FB is notorious for
changing the "rules" and releasing information. If my messages were to
be forwarded to FB, I would simply have to drop out of RPCA.

MaryL

I am with you on that. FB does not interest me. But I surely would like
to hear from some of the great "oldtimers". MLB

Cough Cough groan crunch pop squeak I can hear my bones creaking as I get
out of my rocking chair ;-)

I am still here just busy in Real life finally getting my ankle figured out
trying to lose more weight stuck at a point right now but losing inches
and going muscle. I can't wait to be back the way I was in High school and
college

Also I am 100% in agreement with Facebook specially with them in the news
your privacy settings don't mean crap your information is being used by
their partners now

Old February 6th 12, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Judith Latham wrote:

Sootie is at this moment charging around the sitting-room as if the demons
are after her.

We' had snow on Saturday and she was not impressed. She went to do what
cats do in the garden but after trying to dig down to the soil, she came
back in to use her litter tray. When she went out after that she walked
carefully, placing her little paws in the prints she had made earlier. The
snow has all gone now and she went out for all of an hour before deciding
it's not appropriate weather for a lady cat. However the table by the
radiator is ideal but my lap is so good to warm little black paws.

She's now gone to watch the neighbours from the bedroom windows. She
sometimes finds a cat treat on the windowsill.

She's so adorable! I love the image of her stepping carefully in the prints
she'd already taken the trouble to make in the snow. Why reinvent the wheel?

--
Joyce

If you can't operate your turn signal, what makes you think you can
drive the rest of the car? -- bumper sticker
Old February 6th 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 02/06/2012 01:45 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In ,
wrote:
Where,Oh where has my little cat gone?
Where, oh where can she be?
With her ears so short
And her tail so long --
Where, oh where can she be?

Testing to see if there is still life on RPCA. MLB

Yes, there certainly is.

Sootie is at this moment charging around the sitting-room as if the demons
are after her.

We' had snow on Saturday and she was not impressed. She went to do what
cats do in the garden but after trying to dig down to the soil, she came
back in to use her litter tray. When she went out after that she walked
carefully, placing her little paws in the prints she had made earlier. The
snow has all gone now and she went out for all of an hour before deciding
it's not appropriate weather for a lady cat. However the table by the
radiator is ideal but my lap is so good to warm little black paws.

She's now gone to watch the neighbours from the bedroom windows. She
sometimes finds a cat treat on the windowsill.

It's such a hard life being a pampered cat.

Judith

Gee, but wouldn't it be fun to be the pampered one?
TuTu spends her time in front of the hall bathroom heat register. It is
centrally located so she can tell if there is activity elsewhere that
needs to be investigated. The sun is shining today, but it is cold.
The local news has been so bad since yesterday, I cannot stand to read
it. I keep going to RPCA hoping to hear about fun furkids like yours.
Thanks for posting. MLB
Old February 6th 12, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

"MLB" wrote in message ...
[...]

Keep "rockin'" and I don't mean in the chair. It would be nice to be
college weight, but for me that will never happen....I remember it was
111 but that was a century or two ago. Best wishes for the ankle --
that will take time. MLB