Tracks in the snow

Old December 12th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Tracks in the snow

It snowed overnight - not much, but it's very cold and very windy.

A while ago, I looked through the back door and read a story in the snow:
somebody, Snooch, I think, went out, took a couple of steps in one
direction, turned around and came back, then tried another direction for
a couple of steps, gave up and came back inside.

The others, being smarter, never went out.

--
Ted Davis )
Old December 12th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

so far we have about an inch of snow, here in central IL, but it has gotten
so windy that when DH looked out, we are on the third floor, it had all
blown away off the top of the van, brrrr,Lee

Old December 12th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

We got snow here in Illinois last night and the neighborhood cats that get
left out decided it was time I opened their winter accommodations. I was
awakened in the night by my 3 being upset. I finally figured out the
problem and took extra bedding out to the garage, along with food and water,
the litterbox was already there and filled. I opened the outside door and
was nearly knocked over by four cats, none of whom I knew. Let them out at
8 this morning.

Old December 12th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

man i hope these guys don't send th message all around or we will all have
to start the winter spa scene, Lee

Old December 12th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I guess I asked for it, I was pretty vocal this summer about the cats I had
to let in and out and even said I was going to start charging masters rent.
I might have said something about calling the appropriate people when the TV
says "keep your pets inside." Time will tell.

Old December 13th 10, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 12/12/2010 18:57, Ted Davis wrote:
It snowed overnight - not much, but it's very cold and very windy.

A while ago, I looked through the back door and read a story in the snow:
somebody, Snooch, I think, went out, took a couple of steps in one
direction, turned around and came back, then tried another direction for
a couple of steps, gave up and came back inside.

The others, being smarter, never went out.

I have lots of paw tracks in the enclosure, near the door where the snow
is only a few centimetres deep. But further out, where it is at least
half a metre, there is only the one deep dent where Caliban hunted the
snowball.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old December 13th 10, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 13/12/2010 14:08, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Here in Scotland we've seen the original Carbon Footprint:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image..._bigfoot_3.jpg

(From an image gallery at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11938271 ).

Very clever.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Paw Tracks in the Moonlight - UK BBC Radio 4 John A Cat anecdotes 0 December 22nd 09 08:04 PM
Cat Tracks Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 July 3rd 09 04:32 AM
Making tracks! Fran Bragg Cat health & behaviour 8 January 27th 07 03:58 AM
Stopped in my tracks Pat Cat anecdotes 4 August 2nd 06 12:26 AM
My cat has needle tracks Charlie Wilkes Cat health & behaviour 3 May 4th 05 03:36 PM