Beware of bully cats

Old May 7th 17, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Beware of bully cats

They can destroy your other cats' lives.

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do with
belt/strapping material and hot melt glue. It must be just
the right size. You slip it over their head and pull one of
their legs, paw first, through it. If the size is just right,
they can walk and use the litter box, but they are somewhat
disabled which discourages them from picking on your other
cats. That should be introduced gradually to avoid any muscle
strains. But it is a viable workaround because you can easily
dawn and doff it (put it on and take it off) using two hands.
It stays on. No apparent risk of hanging. In my opinion, if
you must cope with a bully cat, it helps a lot. Could not be
easier to use. Especially good for when you are gone.
Old May 10th 17, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reilloc

On 5/7/2017 12:17 AM, John Doe wrote:
They can destroy your other cats' lives.

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do with
belt/strapping material and hot melt glue. It must be just
the right size. You slip it over their head and pull one of
their legs, paw first, through it. If the size is just right,
they can walk and use the litter box, but they are somewhat
disabled which discourages them from picking on your other
cats. That should be introduced gradually to avoid any muscle
strains. But it is a viable workaround because you can easily
dawn and doff it (put it on and take it off) using two hands.
It stays on. No apparent risk of hanging. In my opinion, if
you must cope with a bully cat, it helps a lot. Could not be
easier to use. Especially good for when you are gone.

Yer kinda nutty, ain'tcha? Hogtying a cat you think's unPC? Where you
live and I'll call the ACPCA on you?

LNC

---
http://www.avg.com

Old May 10th 17, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

It is not "hogtied" you piece of ****.

So easy to act holier-than-thou over the Internet. If there
were some better way to cope that doesn't suffer the pretense
of holiness and self-sacrifice on the part of the advice
giver, let's hear it. Certainly letting my other cats suffer
is not the solution.

This troll can go **** itself, and its mother too...

Old May 14th 17, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
reilloc

On 5/10/2017 12:16 AM, John Doe wrote:
It is not "hogtied" you piece of ****.

So easy to act holier-than-thou over the Internet. If there
were some better way to cope that doesn't suffer the pretense
of holiness and self-sacrifice on the part of the advice
giver, let's hear it. Certainly letting my other cats suffer
is not the solution.

This troll can go **** itself, and its mother too...

Yer more'n jest a little nutty; yer fuktup in de haid. All yer cats's
sufferin' because they're yer cats. Yer an animal abuser, JD. Maybe
somebody investigating yer hoarding behavior'll notice the way you've
got one of 'em lashed up and send you to jail.

You'll like jail. No bullies there.

LNC

---
http://www.avg.com

Old May 14th 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

This is my original post...

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do with
belt/strapping material and hot melt glue. It must be just
the right size. You slip it over their head and pull one of
their legs, paw first, through it. If the size is just right,
they can walk and use the litter box, but they are somewhat
disabled which discourages them from picking on your other
cats. That should be introduced gradually to avoid any muscle
strains. But it is a viable workaround because you can easily
dawn and doff it (put it on and take it off) using two hands.
It stays on. No apparent risk of hanging. In my opinion, if
you must cope with a bully cat, it helps a lot. Could not be
easier to use. Especially good for when you are gone.

To any normal person, that should look like an excellent
solution to a horrible problem. It is. Of course not all
people rescue cats, some buy cats from pet stores and might
not consider the possibility of having to cope with serious
behavioral problems. And when they do, they end up dumping
them on the street and people like me end up taking care of
them.

Maybe this troll is envious/jealous of my cat's Skyway. Or
maybe it is addicted to opioids. Or maybe the old man's
Depends is leaking...

Old May 14th 17, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
reilloc

On 5/13/2017 8:05 PM, John Doe wrote:
This is my original post...

[...]

Rescue? Yer the Jeffrey Dahmer of cat rescuing, saving them from a
lonely life on the street so you can bind them with leather and hobble
them until they submit. What next? Your calico casserole recipes?

Of course, I love it that you repeated your original, airheaded post
that included the memorable line, "...easily *dawn* and doff it." Is
that like Dawn Diego or Dawn King?

Now, get back to yer feline torture chamber and wait for that knock on
the door.

LNC

---
http://www.avg.com

Old May 14th 17, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Needs to get off of the corncob...

Old June 5th 17, 03:26 PM
Rutan Rutan is offline
Junior Member

I definitely would never do this to a cat.

Last edited by Rutan : October 22nd 21 at 08:25 PM.
Old June 5th 17, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

The replies remind me of the cannibal left's view on open
borders and welcoming arms to all comers, no matter how badly
they want to hurt us.

Using a cuff appears to be an excellent real-world solution
to a very difficult real-world problem. Perhaps the poster
has never needed to deal with a bully cat. If the thing can
be placed in a home with no other cats, that would be better,
but that is not the situation here.

So easy to act holier-than-thou on the Internet...

From: Rutan Rutan.137b51d8 catbanter.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:26:10 +0100

I defintely would never do this to a cat.

--
Rutan

Old June 6th 17, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
reilloc

On 6/5/2017 1:23 PM, John Doe wrote:
The replies remind me of the cannibal left's view on open
borders and welcoming arms to all comers, no matter how badly
they want to hurt us.

Using a cuff appears to be an excellent real-world solution
to a very difficult real-world problem. Perhaps the poster
has never needed to deal with a bully cat. If the thing can
be placed in a home with no other cats, that would be better,
but that is not the situation here.

So easy to act holier-than-thou on the Internet...

What? You, again, with your brilliant insight into feline personality
and your master plan to physically abuse them into conformity? If the
thing can be rescued from your torture chamber and placed anywhere else,
that would be better.

You're a sick man, an animal abuser and painfully stupid.

LNC