Jellicle Ball 2018

Old October 24th 18, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018

As Community kitties and guests arrive on the beach, they find a table with a guest book. Ranger and Pipps are at the table, asking everybody to sign in. At the top of the sign-in page we can see:

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Francesca Roberta (the Fierce) Mahoney
Ranger Greycat
Pipps Waterman

The teleporter is starting to be busy, delivering a steady stream of kitties. A dignified older long-hair steps out of the 'porter on the arm of a big Maine Coon cat. They approach the guest book table and sign in:

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Pyotr von Katzenplatz
and they are followed by around a dozen residents of the Katzenplatz Valley. A few other familiar names join them:

Mercurio
Darius and Maria LeChat
Le Inspector Jacque Chat-Clouseau
Bridget Chat-Clouseau
Hercule Lenois

The Buropean contingent is followed by a bunch from Catalina Island:

Jocko the Diving Cat
Big Mama the panther
Pepe the skunk
Gigi the skunk

After they get signed in everybody walks along the beach (except the Countess, who heads for the paved pathway) and admires the beauty of the setting, then heads towards the serving area to pick up a few snacks and refreshments.
Old October 24th 18, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/24/2018 8:40 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Lucy Lu signs the guest book and wipes away a tear. This is the first
year attending alone as her brother , Samwise went to the bridge in
July. She sees Francesca near the serving area looking at all the
snacks. "Hi, Francesca. Have you tried any of the food yet?"
Old October 24th 18, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Lucy Lu signs the guest book and wipes away a tear. This is the first
year attending alone as her brother , Samwise went to the bridge in
July. She sees Francesca near the serving area looking at all the
snacks. "Hi, Francesca. Have you tried any of the food yet?"

Hi, Lucy Lu. I'z sorry for your loss.

The ear of sooven is always mine favorite, though MouseSicles are also really yummy. And dese local dishes are just unbelievable! I know dat some of dem has fishes, but I can't tell what else. All I can tell for sure is dat they is delicious!

If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca
Old October 24th 18, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/24/2018 9:48 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Lucy Lu signs the guest book and wipes away a tear. This is the first
year attending alone as her brother , Samwise went to the bridge in
July. She sees Francesca near the serving area looking at all the
snacks. "Hi, Francesca. Have you tried any of the food yet?"

Hi, Lucy Lu. I'z sorry for your loss.

The ear of sooven is always mine favorite, though MouseSicles are also really yummy. And dese local dishes are just unbelievable! I know dat some of dem has fishes, but I can't tell what else. All I can tell for sure is dat they is delicious!

If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca

I would love to sit with you. Lucy Lu gets a plate and takes some of the
local dishes and a few mousecicles.
Old October 24th 18, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca

I would love to sit with you. Lucy Lu gets a plate and takes some of the
local dishes and a few mousecicles.

Cool, I would like that.

I've got a pitcher of 'nip tea, too.
Old October 24th 18, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/24/2018 1:25 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
If you want company you are welcome to sit with me. I'll be mostly by myself dis year as Ranger is with Pipps and Sammy is da MC.

Francesca

I would love to sit with you. Lucy Lu gets a plate and takes some of the
local dishes and a few mousecicles.

Cool, I would like that.

I've got a pitcher of 'nip tea, too.

Nip tea sounds good.
Old October 24th 18, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance and Pitoonya go to sign the guest book. Sundance is glad to see that old, rarely-seen community friends have come, especially Hercule Lenoir. He is also happy to see the friends who are seen more often.]

Look, Toonya, Hercule iz heer! Ize so glad, I didnt know if he wud kum! An da Countess, an Jocko an Big Mama, an the utherz... Dus lifz myown spiritz. C'mon, letz sine da gestbuk.

[Sundance signs]

Sundance, House of Stright

[Then be hands the pen to his wink.]
Old October 24th 18, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 12:05:55 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance and Pitoonya go to sign the guest book. Sundance is glad to see that old, rarely-seen community friends have come, especially Hercule Lenoir. He is also happy to see the friends who are seen more often.]

Look, Toonya, Hercule iz heer! Ize so glad, I didnt know if he wud kum! An da Countess, an Jocko an Big Mama, an the utherz... Dus lifz myown spiritz. C'mon, letz sine da gestbuk.

[Sundance signs]

Sundance, House of Stright

[Then be hands the pen to his wink.]

Hihi awl... I'd lyke to eggsplor an look around, wudja lyke tu joyne me? Aftur I sign sign in ofkorse...she approaches the Guest Book and signs...P2ña, A.K.A. Sweety, House of Molesko, Wink of Sundance
Old October 24th 18, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Hihi awl... I'd lyke to eggsplor an look around, wudja lyke tu joyne me? Aftur I sign sign in ofkorse...she approaches the Guest Book and signs...P2ña, A.K.A. Sweety, House of Molesko, Wink of Sundance

Lucy Lu, shall we?

Francesca
Old October 24th 18, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/24/2018 4:30 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:

Hihi awl... I'd lyke to eggsplor an look around, wudja lyke tu joyne me? Aftur I sign sign in ofkorse...she approaches the Guest Book and signs...P2ña, A.K.A. Sweety, House of Molesko, Wink of Sundance

Lucy Lu, shall we?

Francesca

Yes, every thing is so pretty and I want to see more of the beach.