Lucy found a home!

Old October 24th 03, 04:05 AM
Kalyahna

Default Lucy found a home!

Ah, the excitement. I've had fosters for months now, and one of them was
finally adopted about three hours ago! DLH white w/ orange, 7yo FDC,
surrendered for box problems. And she got a home with a senior lady who
happens to be a neat freak and was very very excited about the whole
process. She's good friends with a coworker, so I'm sure I'll be getting
regular updates on Lucy's progress. Excitement galore! And I'm down to four!

Down to three if Malcolm will eat the multiple cat room food! And once I'm
at three, I can swap adoptable foster for
needs-socialization-or-has-other-issues cat. I'm thinking feral kittens this
time.

Whee! Share the joy!

Old October 24th 03, 01:48 PM
whayface

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:05:51 -0500, "Kalyahna"
wrote:

Ah, the excitement. I've had fosters for months now, and one of them was
finally adopted about three hours ago! DLH white w/ orange, 7yo FDC,
surrendered for box problems. And she got a home with a senior lady who
happens to be a neat freak and was very very excited about the whole
process. She's good friends with a coworker, so I'm sure I'll be getting
regular updates on Lucy's progress. Excitement galore! And I'm down to four!

Down to three if Malcolm will eat the multiple cat room food! And once I'm
at three, I can swap adoptable foster for
needs-socialization-or-has-other-issues cat. I'm thinking feral kittens this
time.

Whee! Share the joy!

Congrats and keep up the good work.

God bless

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

Old October 25th 03, 03:17 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Kalyahna composed with style:
Ah, the excitement. I've had fosters for months now, and one of
them was finally adopted about three hours ago! DLH white w/
orange, 7yo FDC, surrendered for box problems. And she got a home
with a senior lady who happens to be a neat freak and was very very
excited about the whole process. She's good friends with a
coworker, so I'm sure I'll be getting regular updates on Lucy's
progress. Excitement galore! And I'm down to four!

Down to three if Malcolm will eat the multiple cat room food! And
once I'm at three, I can swap adoptable foster for
needs-socialization-or-has-other-issues cat. I'm thinking feral
kittens this time.

Whee! Share the joy!

Congrats, that is fantastic!