prayers needed

Old October 3rd 03, 08:41 AM
Jean H

Default prayers needed

thank you Yowie for your Purrs and prayers actually I came originally
from England, but have been here longer,my daughter was born here
and she is 37 I live in Sidney,regards jp

From: "Yowie"
Subject: The bud thief and needing prayers
Date: Friday, October 03, 2003 1:43 PM

"Jean H" wrote in message
I put the two buds in the lid of a hairspray can as I could not
bear to throw them away, placed them on the sink and three times
I found them on the floor again. tey finished up back in the big

plantpot.
thank you for your sympathy and purrs. Icould also do withpurrs and
good wishes for my daughter. she, her husband and her beautiful
daughter along with friends were at the scene of the Bali Bomb Blast
and vacated the cafe next door to the club only a short while before
it went off. she's been having bad dreams ever since, my grand daughter
was four at the timeand my grandson nearly two was back at the resort
being looked afterthe boys had asked their wives if they wanted to go
and dance in theClub but they said no, Dianne [daughter ] would have if

her
niece and fomer sister-in-lawhad arrived but fortunately they'd had to
cancel
at the last minute, so we were doubly fortunate as they would have been in
there with the footballers who were their mates and I would have lost them
all
this morning Dianne and her Husband are flying to Bali as she wants to get
over
the fear of flying that she's been left with and the nightmares thank you

in
advance.

Extra purrs coming your way - I've just noticed you are a fellow Aussie. All
of Australia is sending their own version of prayers and purrs to the people
who have suffered because of the Bali Bombing. Mine are in there with them.

Yowie

Old October 3rd 03, 09:30 AM
Yowie

"Jean H" wrote in message
thank you Yowie for your Purrs and prayers actually I came originally
from England, but have been here longer,my daughter was born here
and she is 37 I live in Sidney,regards jp

Wow, I'm originally from England too - was "forcibly" relocated because my
parents decided to take advantage of the Immigrant offer (full immigration
and a guaranteed job for you & your family for only 20 pounds) in 1974. I've
been here since I was 4, and have lived in and around Wollongong all that
time.

Yowie