Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 18th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Ellie wrote:
"squiffer" wrote in message
: : Thank Bast, ZIZI yes I hear you YES !Got the coordinates. over
: : Einstein
: : YAY!! *liddle torbie jumps up and down* OK! GO! GO! GO!
: :
: :
: : ~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one another as Storm,
: Skye
: an
: : Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~
: :
: : Purrlie, dis navigator may be trubbul. Yooz shuld get ridda hurz.
: :
: : Dont giff me a hard time, Benny, just steer. We gotta get dat nip
an
: yooz
: : shur cant reed a map!
: :
: : Storm, Skye and Hunter, do you need help? Do you need rescued?
: :
: : Nathan
:
: Don care fur dis wun littul bit, Nate! I kin sense strange kats
: Einstein
:
: Thet's more'n strange kats, Einstein, rememfur the Purranos? Shore do
hope
: it ain't thet gang agin.
: Red Rory
:
:
: Aw NO!
: Purlie, putting his hand on his trusty skwirt boddle and nudging Benny
tu
do
: thuh same

Damm, Purlie Purrano, thet rotten can o'tuna. Einstein I know it's dem. I
kin long distance smell Purlie!!
Red Rory

I beleeve ya', jest don figger we kin do one danged thing till we git
there - it's owr nip they want. Buhleeve me they are NOT gonna git it
Einstein

Purlie enters, stage left.... awwwrite, yooz guyz fink yore so smart. Yeh,
itz uz. Weze thuh Purranos an no catz mess wiff us, so shuddup an mebbe we
wont throw yoo outta da plane. Benny, get offer heer an tie dem up before
dey cuz enny trubbul. ~Purlie hold guns on Red Rory and Einstein and
motions Benny toward the duct tape~

Hey Red Rory and Einstein, how did you get on the plane from my hoovercraft?

Nathan, pressing the speed button harder
Old November 18th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 17, 11:01 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
"squiffer" wrote in message

[...]

Wascal drops silently out of the cieling luggage compartment. He is
behind Purlie and has his GyroJet rocket pistol in a two-handed Weaver
grip, as taught in the kitty-paratroopurrs. Unfortunately, he is on
the side of good and, as we all know "Evil will win because good is
stupid," so he doesn't shoot without warning

Hey der, outwaw, put up younz pawz anna giv up. Yooz busted

Wascal

--

"There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night

Old November 18th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:01 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
"squiffer" wrote in message

[...]

Chester, Clarence and Nathan speed faster towards the plane. Chester
and Clarence get there and wait until Nathan arrives. They circle the
plane on their hoovercraft.

Nathan, hurry. It looks like we might have to rescue even more cats!

Nathan pushes the speed button on his hoovercraft harder and makes it
to the plane a few minutes after Chester and Clarence.

I'm here! How do we get in? Do you see a door anywhere?

Old November 19th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 18, 5:57 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 17, 11:01 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
"squiffer" wrote in message

[...]

Wascal's ear perks up, the one that isn't scarred and permanently
bent from the epic fight with the raccoom

Heer DAT, Mr. Outlaw. Der issa hoovurcraft out der an dey ain heer to
hep YOO. Iff yoo gib up no one wil hurted yoo.

Wascal

Old November 20th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..

~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one another as Storm,
Skye an Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~

Purrlie, dis navigator may be trubbul. Yooz shuld get ridda hurz.

Dont giff me a hard time, Benny, just steer. We gotta get dat nip an
yooz shur cant reed a map!

Storm, Skye and Hunter, do you need help? Do you need rescued?

Nathan
~While muffled "ooomphs" filter through the vents in the plane, Purlie
tries to keep a low profile by grunting and shaking his head~
Who's there? I heard some telepathic "ooomphs" coming from the plane.

Nathan

We're thuh pilots ooomph ooomph crash kabang an we dont need yore
help oooomph CRASH Ka-thump!

You don't sound like Skye, Hunter or Storm. Who are you? Why do I hear
all those noises in the background?

Nathan, really suspicious and heading his hoovercraft towards the noises

~Purlie turns off the radio to avoid the annoying sounds of good kitties
trying to help, but fails to realize that he's also turned on the automatic
ejection timer~

Old November 20th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..

Nathan sends a telepathic call for help to all the kitties who are in
range. Chester and Clarence turn their hoovercraft towards where Nathan
said he's hearing the noises. Cats on the ground start yowling
telepathically that they want to help.

Pull up Benny, pull up!!
Purlie, seeing the hoovercraft heading straight for them

Old November 20th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 11:01 pm, "Ellie" wrote:

[...]

ACK!! Don't shoot, don't shoot!
Benny, really a scaredy cat, holding his paws in thuh air

Old November 20th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 17, 11:01 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
"squiffer" wrote in message

[...]

HA! I'm not afraid uf yoo OR thoze cats inna hoovercraft. I can beat yoo
up wiff one paw tied behind my back! ~Purlie whirls around, gun in hand,
when suddenly KA-FOOOOMMMM... he's ejected outta thuh plane by the automatic
ejection device.~ Uh-oh, Wascal, I think you'd better know how to fly that
plaaaaaaaaaannnnnneeee.... ! Purlie lands in the lake with a ker-splash!

Old November 20th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Ellie wrote:
[...]

Nathan pushes a button on the hoovercraft and touches a button on the
plane. The door to the plane opens and Nathan lands his hoovercraft.
Soon after that, Chester and Clarence show up, enter the plane with
their hoovercrafts and land. Nathan closes the plane door. All of them
exit their hoovercraft and meet.

Where do we go now? Should we rescue Skye, Hunter and Storm first or
take control of the plane from Purlie and Benny?
Old November 20th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Ellie wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
Nathan sends a telepathic call for help to all the kitties who are in
range. Chester and Clarence turn their hoovercraft towards where Nathan
said he's hearing the noises. Cats on the ground start yowling
telepathically that they want to help.

Pull up Benny, pull up!!
Purlie, seeing the hoovercraft heading straight for them

The hoovercraft stops by the side of the plane.

Hey, in there. Let us in!

Nathan