Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Old April 8th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default To Heather Better news fur Diana & Ryan

On Apr 7, 10:34*pm, Lucy wrote:
* Knowing that I'm helping so

many cats is all the reward I need.

Thank you for your kind words.

Heather

We want to put an oil painteng of mew in the rpcc lobby! *giggle*

Lucy

That's very nice of you Lucy, but wouldn't it be a better idea to have
a kitty's picture in the lobby?

Anti Heather
Old April 8th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Awwwwww, that's so sweet. I like kitty hugs too! Just be patient
Tiger; I'm sure they will be adopted and leave when the right person/
people come along.

Anti Heather

On Apr 7, 10:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
juzt barbie needsa man hoomin, Mattie iz like chester and seemsa like
efurione, him duz gif soft a hug efuri day when her pikz hizsef up, Tiger,
juzt wantin demselvezta wrote in message

On Apr 4, 10:54 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

mine hoomin says its gotta be a man hoomin az herself purfurz men hoominz
anna soft iz not willinta send furry wif hersef,

wrote in message

They sound like they have potential. I find it takes special people
to work with the shy one, but they do usually come around. It
sometimes takes a lot of time and patience, but in the end it's worth
it.

On Apr 4, 7:10 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

the worst part are that both of these are great cats, Barbie is a shy

little
thing and Mattie, is just going to be the lap fungus of the century,

soft...
Hey hoomin you better go sumwhere elze ta talk... onlizt reazun i iz

lettin
you talk iz kuz you might get deze xtra katz owta here, Tiger, tappin

hizown
wrote in message

I'm really glad everyone is more at ease now they know where Diana and
Ryan are going. Good luck finding someone to take your fosters. I
know how hard it is to find foster homes.

Heather

On Apr 4, 9:51 am, "Stormmee" wrote:

it took me a bit but i know they will be safe now, now if i could find
someone like you for my two fosters,...

Juzt so you catz now... I is almozt kompleteli nekid now, Mattie, the

cat
in
the wrote in message

On Apr 3, 9:02 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

have been reading and am thrilled its her, LeeFred Williams
wrote in message

Fangu Stormee, (Lee). I appreciate the support. All my kitties
are
home now for the time being, and Diana and Ryan are going for an
extended vacashun to Anti Heather's. I had no trouble getting

Diana
back. Any aprehensions were in my own head, but I was starting to

be
worried. The people lookingafter her were furry happy tu know that

had a good home for both of them lined up. I feel much better with

the
current arrangements and I know they will have each other for

support
and comfort as well as a very caring and loving hooman or two to

luuk
after them.
Next to being at home with me, which is not possible for now, it's
the
best I, (and they), could hope for. Ryan is often bored here too,

It
will actually be an improvement for him with more space,

eventually,
and many other cats to interact with. He will not be socially

starved
for stimulation and I expect he'll loose weight and be very happy
after
he settles in.

Fred.

On Thursday 03 April 2008 10:10, Stormmee wrote:

depends, if the rescue person is reputable, and if she can

foster
them, then there is the possibility you could get them back, Lee
Fred Williams wrote in message
Hihi Kitties,
OK,... I was ready early, on purpose, to take Diana to the
foster
home
and I thought we'd spend some time together. I lay on the bed

and
Diana came right to me and lay on my chest and then stomache

and
we
purred together for half an hour or more and said goodbye.
Then it went well getting her out of the house, except when I
forgot
the address and had to climb back up the stairs. Diana got a

little
car sick but not too bad and the foster home where she is

staying
is
like cat heaven. She will be in a third floor loft they all the
dance
studio which is nice and warm and Diana loves to be warm. It

has
windows and places where she can watch all sorts of urban

wildlife
in
the trees around her. But of course she will be alone except

for
the
orange Tom downstairs, separated by a door for the time being..
It all went much more easily than I thought. I actually felt
not
too
bad as I left her and drove home. They are good cat people and

can
tell they will be gentle with her, as she has become accustomed

to.
Then I get home and there is an email telling me that an
ex-rpcc
member
has a place for both Ryan and Diana!!! Wow! Downside it that

it's
several hundred miles away, OK, can overcome that, AND it's

with
cat rescue person I've never heard of who has 43 cats already

in
her
2500
sq ft home. Hmmmmmm. Would this be a kindness for my two

children?
I have talked to her by phone and she seems like a wonderful

cat
person and is totally dedicated to these animals, but I don't

know
if
it would
be wise. They get to be together, and really together with a

lot
of
other cats, and it might be nice for them or it might be like a
three
ring circus.
What do kitties think? Is it a good deal?
Should I give the current solution a chance? I'm undecided
yet,
and
advise from kitties here would be helpful.

--
Regards,
Fred, HC.

--
Regards,
Fred

text -

I'm happy to hear that Lee. :-)

Heather- Hide quoted text -

I'm sure there are lots of man hoomins who would like to adopt two
kitties.

Anti Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old April 8th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 8, 12:10*am, Lucy wrote:
Mew came to the rite plase.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
I thinkz i iz purti wunnerful but deze hoominz iz purti well trainned so itz
purtita get along here, MM
Lucy wrote in message
news
Mew sound like a wonderful catt.

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Old April 8th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Instead of that, why don't you put a slideshow of all the rpcc kitties
on the home page. That would be really nice I think.

Anti Heather, trying to talk her way out of this

On Apr 8, 9:52*am, Booker wrote:
Jest git it to ussez an weze kin put it on da rpcc home paij!

Booker

Old April 8th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Awwwwwww, poor Barbie! Curses on the people who let her go. White
kitties are pretty. I have a big boy cat here too. I'm fostering
him. His name is Hopscotch. He's a big orange and white boy, who's
built like a mac truck. Not very coordinated though. His nickname is
Bull. :-)

Anti Heather

On Apr 7, 10:49*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
well Barbie wuz starfin anna hungri, anna had obviousli hadda hoomin at one
timez kuz her has had whut wuzint broked fized, but when furry gifed hersef
a baf inna sink, her wuz so dirti her wented furm cream kuluredta white, her
iza veri nize kitte ifin a man hoomin wanted a kittee, anna Mattie, himz iz
a big burley mankat whut haz decidedly NOT had fized whut wuz not broked....
anna himz haz more hair dam soft haz efur seed on ani kitte aniwhere, well
he usta haf, mozt of it iz gone now... anna fur whut iz growin bak iz gonna
be veriveri long... himz talkz almozt more dan i duz, ana he takez way to
muc of soft'z time, Tiger, da disgruntled
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in messagenews:11ymgr3ycwadj.19brbyscuzze0$.dlg@40tud e.net...

On Apr 4, 7:10 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
the worst part are that both of these are great cats

Tiger, tappin hizown toez

Tiger, my luf! Are dey bringing in any old cat just to annoy
yourownself? I finks dat you needz to show yur own displeasure, if'n
you get my drift....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/7/2008 8:11:30 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old April 8th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I know dat, anna soft iz purti gud at pikin hoominz ta match wif da rite
kitte, *juzt azk harri roadcat* anna patio Jo, who iz now amber iz happi
alzo, and on and on and on... butted i sure duz missed softz attshun... her
did say now dat mattie is all sorted on hizown hairz her will givez me more
attinshunz, Tiger

Old April 8th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna Barbie hasa tail like lewi whut juzt winked miss KS, it iza reglur
tabby tail dat iz dark so it sorta lukz lika replazemint tail, Tiger

Old April 9th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Sure she is Booker. It's just a simple java script. Maybe when I get
some time, I can help her with it. In the meantime, I'll start
looking through my pictures, and send the ones I've told everyone
about already. As I tell their story, I'll send the pictures of them
to your meowmie.

Anti Heather

On Apr 8, 5:47*pm, Booker wrote:
Meowmie sez shez not smart nuf to do dat, an Ize belief her. Buttid we
do need yur fafrite pikture(s) jest like we duz fur all da ofur housez.

Booker