Eeek! Paws!

Old January 10th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Eeek! Paws!

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

Old January 11th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bookie

Karen wrote:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

have just discovered cuteoverload.com thanks to a link from this
newsgroup and it is wonderful! if you are ever in a bad mood, or
feeling down or just plain lost your faith in human nature (if you had
it in the first place) and you are feeling the world is a horrid place
generally, you just have to go to this site, look at some of the
outrageously cute pictures or fluffy critters on it and you
automatically feel much better.

the kittens are cute of course but I also love the bunnies section and
the hamsters, and then there are the puppies, and the photos of baby
fawns, oh god the whole thing is just great!!

check it out on www.cuteoverload.com

Bookie

Old January 11th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

bookie wrote:

Karen wrote:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

have just discovered cuteoverload.com thanks to a link from this
newsgroup and it is wonderful! if you are ever in a bad mood, or
feeling down or just plain lost your faith in human nature (if you had
it in the first place) and you are feeling the world is a horrid place
generally, you just have to go to this site

Cuteoverload is wonderful. And the "kitty paws" picture is one of the
cutest I've seen - thanks, Karen! Definitely gave me an oxytocin rush.

I agree that this site refreshes the spirit, and just makes me feel
warm'n'fuzzy all over. But if my problem is a lack of faith in *human*
nature, I don't think it can help with that... Although if I just want
to go off into the mountains with a bunch of kittens, Cuteoverload
might help me pick out a few.

Joyce
Old January 11th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen wrote:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

Those mittens feel softer than cotton, softer than down, when a sleepy
kitty reaches out to stroke your cheek.

Old January 11th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

thud

Old January 11th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

YIKES!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable.

I have to go and try that with my new macro lense myself...

Susan M
Running down the hall with the camera

Old January 11th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Karen" wrote in message
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/01/um.html

\

Eeee! Toesies!

Now I just wanna see some ears and I'll be cuted out!

Yowie

Fake Cat Paws badwilson Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 06 01:53 AM
Hapurry Paw's Day Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 June 18th 06 08:12 PM
Kitty clawing/scratching lap with back paws [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 July 26th 05 08:53 AM
Kissing warm kitty paws Kalynnda Berens Cat anecdotes 2 January 7th 05 03:57 PM
Hands and untouchable paws jmcquown Cat anecdotes 13 December 2nd 04 06:24 PM