Prezzies fur the Foursome!

Old December 16th 04, 08:15 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

Default Prezzies fur the Foursome!

Fangu fangu Sekrit Santa!

We gotted a boks. A furry hevvy boks! We'ze like bokses and Sprout!
is trying to break into is (she wants de boks, not whut innit).

Meowmie is haffing sosososo bizzy day she cudn't effen opin it yet er
figger owt hu it wuz frum. We'ze will aknolidge propurrly when we'ze
git ower sekritterry to stay still fura momint!

Fangu agin!
Panda-ov-mysterious-prezzie-boks-Toes!
an da Sprout!, Maui an' Bloo.