Agency at work?

Old September 22nd 14, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Agency at work?

On 9/22/2014 6:15 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
We'd like another girl but I'm not that fussy it's Dave who prefers girls

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

My husband always wanted boys because it's cheaper to get them fixed.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old September 25th 14, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Monday, September 22, 2014 3:29:01 PM UTC-7, Joy wrote:
My husband always wanted boys because it's cheaper to get them fixed.

I should suggest that to Dave!

In the end there were 5 kittens alas the last one was stillborn. Marcia's friend already has a waiting list for kittens so none will end up homeless- she sounds a lot more sensible than Marcia who brought her 7 week old puppy to the pub and let it run wild whilst she was working behind the bar. Her friend lives in a house with her partner and their 2 children and a dog and now mama cat and family. So even at less than a week old kittens are getting used to normal household noises and being handled by her and her husband.. Mama cat has apparently developed a taste for tuna!

Old September 28th 14, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Just got an update on the kittens- all doing fine. Mum turns out to be really quite petite apparently now she's had the kittens...and will do anything for Hoomin tuna! No genders of kittens known yet

Maybe work? BfloPolska Cat anecdotes 2 February 5th 09 12:44 AM
So what do we really want to wear to work? At first thought, most ofus would say, "It would be really cool if we could wear jeans to work all thetime. After all, I paid just as much for my jeans as I paid for that outfit Iwore to work yesterday. [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 25th 08 09:42 PM
Retaliation against Ellen by Mutts and Moms rescue agency [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 October 19th 07 02:19 AM
This will work, I just know it! (somewhat OT) Pat Cat anecdotes 24 June 18th 05 05:56 AM