Happee Purrday Blue!

Old November 15th 05, 04:23 PM
FurrsomeFoursome

Default Happee Purrday Blue!

tanks tu de guyhumin's pooter rememberin', cuz Meowmie's a STOOPID
'bowt dese fings, we nos tuday is Blue's Purrday.

*I* (Panda) gets a Akwisition Day (April 2). Sprout! has a estimated
Purrday of July 1 (Catnada Day, apurropriate cuz she's Red and Wite).
Maui and Blue were obtained as kittins by their former purrson and TED
knew dere birfdays - Aug 12 (Meowmie finks!) fur Maui and Nobebmer 15
fur Blue.

Happy Purrday Blue! Blue is NINE tuday She's so teeny, she duzent luk
a day offer 6 (months!). She makes up for it in LOWD. Blue is hur
middle name. Meezer is hur surname, and hur furst name alternates - it
either Teeny or Loud, dependin' on whut she's up tu. Like, if a Blue
yells in the closet and nobody heers, wuz there rilly a Lowd? If not,
then she's Teeny Blue. But if a Blue yells in the middle of the night
and wakes up de humins, den she's Loud.

Oh, wait. In de kitchen wen dere's food (curry!) an' she yells,hur
name is Loud Blue. In the *middle of the night* when she yells hur
name is Gawdammitshaddap Blue. Dat must be hur yoga name in sanskitch
or somtin'. Den I bop hur on de hed.

Happy Purrday frum de offur 3/4-some.

Panda ov Purrday fur da Yung Wuns Toes!

Old November 15th 05, 05:16 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy PuRRRRRRRRRrrday Bl;ue!!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

ups.com...

Old November 15th 05, 05:50 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 15 Nov 2005 08:23:18 -0800, FurrsomeFoursome's little agile paws
typed:

Happi Purrday Blue! An menee, menee moore!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/15/2005 12:49:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 15th 05, 08:59 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

So I gezz itz Happy Purrday, Bloo AKA Doze Udder Naymez.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old November 16th 05, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

happy purrday to blue, happy purrday to blue, happy purrday dear bluuue,
happy purrday to blue!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old December 3rd 05, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Happy happy belated purrday Blue. Ize don't know ifn youze like orchids or
not, but Ize got a furry nice white one here for youze to bat bat bat,
smell, nibble or ignore.

Puddi Cat
(pawing over an orchid)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 3rd 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ooh! A orchid! Pritty.

Can I eet it? I ate Meowma's rose. Den I got on de cownter and ate
all de parslee...

Fangu!

Blue, curiously inspecting orchids.