Stairsmonsters!!! an' where did my world go????

Old April 3rd 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Stairsmonsters!!! an' where did my world go????

you kant be tootoo nize or dey getz worried, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
Right. We'z on it. We'z also gettin his up urly effurry mornin
just so hw duzn't feel that we duzn't care. When yu starts to
pamper yor hooman, they know sumthin's rong.

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

We unnerstandz, be nize to yourown hooman, he mite needz xtra
purrz, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote
in message ...
We thinks it was da "change" of da clock when da piece
came off in
Fred's hand. It's been in da family fur three generations an
Fred could hear all his ancestors blaming hisownself an not to
mention
the several thousands of dollars in diminished value. We lernt
some new wurds that day at a furry high volume!

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

hoomanz sometimez getted upsetted when der iz chang alzo,
Trudi Fred Williams wrote in
message ...
On $DATE , FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

O-my-paws-n-gudness, WHUT IN BASTS SWEET WORLD
HAPPINNED?????

Furst we gots locked up - with Sprout! in da same rume, how
awrful!!!

Then there were strange men-people all owtside ower rume.

Then it wuz dark. Effurrywun wented away...

Then meowma came bak, and wen we got owt of ower rume -
EFFURTHING WAS
ALL GONE!!! All ower stuff. All ower furnishure. Onlee a
few bokses and junk left lyin' arownd.

THEN we got stuffed in ower cages, put in a car, and driven
away to
sumplace new. We got owt. It wus a MESS, but sum of ower
stuff wus there, an' lots MORE bokses.

And this is the weirdest thing... STAIRS. There are stairs
heer, and
strange things happin on stairs. We sat an' yelled at them
fur a while
- well, Maui and me did, Sprout! climbed them. We thot
that wud be bad, becus stairs are like shelfs and we's not
allowed to climb shelfs, but effen Meowmie clims stairs, so
I guess it's diffrunt.

So we climbed. Then we freaked, cuz we wuz up high over
meowmie's
hed!!!! Then we went down, but Meomie sumhow got up high,
and we freaked, cuz we saw hur up on de balcony but didn't
no how tu get up!!!
Den we went tu de stairs agin, and FREAKED, cus we were up
on de
balcony wif no way down...

Dis place is complicated. If yew go to the stairs
effurtying is
weeird. I'ze still not shure I likes dem.

We found a bed tho, an sum toys, and we know where is the
sleepin' humins, an' sum food an' litter, so I *think*
it'll be OK to stay heer.
We hav to get them to gid reid of those stair things,
though.

Blue, loft manager.

We think we'z got sumthin like that comin up. We've
had stairs
forever now, but Fred's talkin about a compartment wif no
stairs
and small than we have now fur about a year and a half. It's
scary when hoomans start changin efurry thing. We don't know
what's goin to happen tu usses.
Today Fred screamed and yelled and we ran down tu da
basement, but
it wasn't about usses at all. Sum clock got broken and it
wuz made in a place called France in about 1820 and Fred says
it wasn't a good day, but we'z all goin tu a place called
Ottawa and then later to a new hous in about a year and a
half if all goes
well. We'll be part uv an "ecovillage" at that time. But
we've
gottid the bokses all offer the hous and basement. Fred's
got the place in a big mess an he keep going out and comin
back and spendin time onna fone instead uv comfortin usses
who could use some play time like we usually haf.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old April 4th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

when you hooman getz you a bigbig climbin tree diz willz be safer, Trudi
FurrsomeThreesome wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, fur de most part we iz gettin' used to them.

We'ze - or rathur, Maui - has developed anuffer issue tho - the loft
railing.

he tried to fly at lunch yestiday. Didn't werk so well. Don' wurry,
nobuddy got hurt.

Meowmie stopped home fur lunch cuz she furgot sumping fur werk in the
mornin, and wile she wuz eetin, she herd scuffle sounds, and then saw a
kitty fut and tayle HANGIN' OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE LOFT BANNISTER. She
jumped up tu get offer thayer but had tu go rownd lotsa mess she still
hazint cleaned, an befur she got there tu catch, Maui went FLUMPPHHH!
onto de farton cowch. He landid rite-sides-ups on de seat cushin, so
no damage done, and Meowmie pattid him all offur an' he didn't
complain. Den she picked him up, an' he lukked rilly surprised tu see
hur (cuz a few seconds ago he were up stairs and she weren't).

I wuz downstairs but Sprout! wuz nowhere tu be seen an' meowmie
wundered if Sprout! pushed him. We dunno, and de him-cat not tellin.
Meowmie's gonna arrange furnishur so there's much soft stuff under the
loft as possible - cuz if Maui wuz climbin' himselfs and fell he mite
be smart enuff not tu again (I'ze not so sure...) but if Sprout! pushed
him it mite happin agin.

I'ze just glad noboddy broke my him-cat, I wudn't haf ennywun tu sit on
wen Meomie's not home then.

Blue, flight control manager.