A very 'citing morning!

Old April 8th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A very 'citing morning!

Dis morning I was minding mineown bizness, just climbing screen doors and
ambushing other kitties and da uffur stuff I allez do, when Paw grabbed me
and putted a harness on me and hooked me up to a hoomin-on-a-string. Den
Paw and Meowmie putted me in da van and we went to downtown San
Furnardino. We getted out at da baseball stadium, and dere was LOTS and
LOTS of peoples and DOGGIES! Dey was doing dis fing called a "Walk Fur Da
Animals".

It turns out dat I was da onliest kitty there! I rode around on Paw's
shoulder fur a hour or so, and all kinds of strangers camed up and petted
mineown handsome self. Paw had planned to enter me in da "Longest Tail"
contest, but dey changed da time to an hour later and Meowmie and Paw
figgered dat would be too long fur me to hang around all doze strangers
and doggies. An I agree.

It was kind of fun, but I sure didn't want to get down off Paw's shoulder!
Not wif all doze doggies around. But I did get to explore, and see lots of
strange people (and dere was some REALLY strange ones, beleev me!), and
enjoy da sunshine. An now I'm back home so I can relax. I know I would haf
won da longest tail contest if dey hadn't rescheduled it!

Ranger

Old April 10th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 23:37:36 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

whut a kule 'venture, is you gonna brag to yourown brofurz anna sisterz like
we duz when we 'scape, OEJ

Oh yes, I'z been braggin bout it all weekend!

Ranger

Old April 11th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:06:06 -0700, Ranger Greykitten Mahoney's
little, agile paws typed:

[...]

Wow! Da onlee kitty! Dat souns eggscitink!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/10/2006 8:15:25 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old April 11th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I'z a video star! A very 'citing morning!

Wow! Da onlee kitty! Dat souns eggscitink!

It was indeed! An dis mornin I finded out dat mine Mowmie was making a
video, and I'z in da video! I only haf a short bit of camera time, but the
caption clearly sez dat I'z da onliest kitty dere. An da video is on
Meowmie's newspaper web site!

If you want to see, take a look at
http://lang.sbsun.com/video/20060408_SBHumaneSoc.wmv. The clip wif me on
Paw's shoulder is about halfway fru da video.

Ranger
video star
Old April 12th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:26:06 -0700, Ranger Greykitten Mahoney's
little, agile paws typed:

It was indeed! An dis mornin I finded out dat mine Mowmie was making a
video, and I'z in da video! I only haf a short bit of camera time, but the
caption clearly sez dat I'z da onliest kitty dere. An da video is on
Meowmie's newspaper web site!

If you want to see, take a look at
http://lang.sbsun.com/video/20060408_SBHumaneSoc.wmv. The clip wif me on
Paw's shoulder is about halfway fru da video.

Ranger
video star

I saw yourownself! In da video! On yur pawz sholder! Buttid dey
didn't giff yew enuf camera time!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/11/2006 7:44:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old April 12th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Wow! Da onlee kitty! Dat souns eggscitink!

It was indeed! An dis mornin I finded out dat mine Mowmie was
making a
video, and I'z in da video! I only haf a short bit of camera
time, but the
caption clearly sez dat I'z da onliest kitty dere. An da video
is on
Meowmie's newspaper web site!

If you want to see, take a look at
http://lang.sbsun.com/video/20060408_SBHumaneSoc.wmv.
The clip wif me on Paw's shoulder is about halfway fru da
video.

Ranger, mine son, I'ze so furry proud of yourownselves! I
finally gotted to see what yourownselves look like! Has your Paw
showed you what I'ze look like? I think Meowmie Debby emailed
some of mine photographs to yourown Paw.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Proud Mamacat

Old April 12th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ranger, mine son, I'ze so furry proud of yourownselves! I
finally gotted to see what yourownselves look like! Has your Paw
showed you what I'ze look like? I think Meowmie Debby emailed
some of mine photographs to yourown Paw.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Proud Mamacat

Yes, mama Lilith, in fact him was looking at yourzown pictures this
afternoon and showed dem to me. You is a bootiful kitty cat!

Isn't it great dat Sammy and da offur kitties finded da brush? Dats so
cool.

Ranger