Ut-oh... Meowmie touched anuffer kitty....

Old April 25th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Ut-oh... Meowmie touched anuffer kitty....

We'ze THINK we'ze dodge da bullit, felinarily speakin' heer.

Meowmie got tu werk tuday an' effurywun wuz waitin fur her. They said,
"Oh, THERE's the cat lady... go luk at whuts at the bak door".

Well, at the back door wuz a lovely, friendly, mostly healfy but kinda
damp and hungry Ms. Tortie Cat. Ms. Tortie Cat had bin tryin tu eet a
moldy p-nut butter toast owta the garbij an wuz cryin' at the door "let
me in, let me in!!!".

Meowmie gottid in charge, but THANK BAST we'ze not getting anuffur
kitty (da guy-humin and de condo bored mite not like it, neffurmind
US!!!). Meowm called de humane society, whut werent' opin yet, so she
called a TED dat werks across de road frum hur toona-plase. Nice TED
gave hur a kitty-bucket an' sed "Bring her heer, we'll scan hur, feed
hur, an' call de shelter".

Meowmie stupidly left OWERS fone number tu gif tu de shelter, but de
TED unnerstands WE can't haf annuffer kitty so she sed it was just fur
infomation.

Blue, stray manager (as long as I manage dem REMOTELY)

Humin note: Grrrr... unfortunately, in the area of my workplace, this
kitty was likely left behind by a student moving out. She was clearly
a pet, very friendly and social and generally healthy but was cold,
hungry, damp and dirty (it's been raining here for two days). Thank
Bast for nice TEDs who care enough to help, as we really couldn't keep
her around an industrial workplace on a busy street. *sigh* Here's
hopin' if she isn't claimed in the 72-hour holding period she gets
adopted quickly - she's a good candidate for it.

Old April 25th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:39:56 -0700, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

We'ze THINK we'ze dodge da bullit, felinarily speakin' heer.

I feelz your pain, Blue! Mine hoomins keep pettin and feedin dis stray
kitty outside mineownhouse. Dey is efen building a shelter fur her! An da
'truder kitty here is a calico girl kitty too. I wunner if it'z a calico
gurl conspiracy?

Ranger