Ping MeOwy

Old January 6th 11, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping MeOwy

We jus wanted ta say urself lookz beautifulz in ur new bed. Fangy for
sending dat to uzez. Willow and Piglett.

Old January 6th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 6, 1:04*am, "Granby" wrote:
We jus wanted ta say urself lookz beautifulz in ur new bed. *Fangy for
sending dat to uzez. *Willow and Piglett.

Yoor welcom. I wuz habbing a twooly lugzheereus affurnoon gnap in
itted butted da meowmie tapped me an poynttid da cell fone fingy atted
me!
Howeffur ai tukked mine hed bakk unner mine feet an tayl an finnished
da gnap ennyway.
Dat pwush bed wuz mine Kissamouse surprize fwum da Sekrit Santa.
Funny, dough, itted had da disstink owdor ob stwanje kitteez and
weekwired eggstensiv imbestigatayshun by sniffing beefur ai dared to
singk intew da pwushness.
No uffur kitteez appeered to mayk a claym, so itted awl mine gnaow!
Dey wuz pawblee Sekirt Santaz widdl helpurrs, huh?
Meowy
Old January 7th 11, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

On Jan 6, 1:06*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Jan 6, 1:04*am, "Granby" wrote:

We jus wanted ta say urself lookz beautifulz in ur new bed. *Fangy for
sending dat to uzez. *Willow and Piglett.

Yoor welcom. *I wuz habbing a twooly lugzheereus affurnoon gnap in
itted butted da meowmie tapped me an poynttid da cell fone fingy atted
me!
Howeffur ai tukked mine hed bakk unner mine feet an tayl an finnished
da gnap ennyway.
Dat pwush bed wuz mine Kissamouse surprize fwum da Sekrit Santa.
Funny, dough, itted had da disstink owdor ob stwanje kitteez and
weekwired eggstensiv imbestigatayshun by sniffing beefur ai dared to
singk intew da pwushness.
No uffur kitteez appeered to mayk a claym, so itted awl mine gnaow!
Dey wuz pawblee Sekirt Santaz widdl helpurrs, huh?
Meowy

hai mai aweet wifekitty 3
fank yoo fur sendingh mee yer pixshure en yer noo bed..yoo wook sew
comfy, ai deedoozed dat da Sekrit Santa kittez hulpd tezt et befur yoo
gotted et.
yeUP. Gnow ai m gunna port ovur dere n cuddlesleep wiff yerownself n
Anti Mimzy n Anti Sqweex wyl watch Tygur n Mayzy sew wee
kan hab sum uhlone tyme tewgeffer.
*porter twinkles* nok nok..heer ai m, wiff sum nip gudiez fur usses.
Ai luvz yoo sew mutch. 3
Paws Meowy da nip gudiez..letz hab sum fuhn n den tayke uh
culldlesleep..n den ai wyl port bak tew mai uthur hoam tewmurro
Yer efferluving Mosey ..xsited
Old January 7th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Snickers from three co cats can be heard. Well, we did all free huff to
test itself at be sure deer was no gremlins in it. Glad up like. Piglet
who always checks the secret Santa packages in case there is some cat or
grimily in it.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 1:06 pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Jan 6, 1:04 am, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 2 September 12th 10 09:32 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 6 July 28th 10 12:02 PM
ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 10 July 18th 10 05:35 PM
Ping MeOwy Granby Cat community 1 April 18th 10 04:34 AM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 3 February 5th 10 08:45 PM