furm skared to hizzed off!!!

Old January 6th 11, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default furm skared to hizzed off!!!

so der weiz beein skred, anna afur hotel hoomin tawled to furree anna soft
it iz refeeled we waz skeduledta go to ted butted soft getted it fur
tomorrow anna we will al go anna gets physikalz anna den sum of uses willz
prolee be gowin to da gramby's howze,

I willz 'low da soft ta say inna hoomin speak what happinz beclawz i iz
veree angree dat we hasta go to TED, OEJ fur the catz in herown howze

Old January 6th 11, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 6, 8:14*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
so der weiz beein skred, anna afur hotel hoomin tawled to furree anna soft
it iz refeeled we waz skeduledta go to ted butted soft getted it fur
tomorrow anna we will al go anna gets physikalz anna den sum of uses willz
prolee be gowin to da gramby's howze,

I willz 'low da soft ta say inna hoomin speak what happinz beclawz i iz
veree angree dat we hasta go to TED, OEJ fur the catz in herown howze

No wunner yuse angwee! TED indeed! Dats awl hoomins fink abowt takin
usses tu TED. Hisssssssssspit!

Jack, Harry n Sukie - viktims of TED tu.
Old January 6th 11, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz juzt not rite we shuld hafta go inna owt inna cowlde, soft tryda
juztifee it by listen a whole lizt bue we think hersef iz makin 'skuses, OEJ