Itz gwass!

Old January 6th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Itz gwass!

Meomie wus inna dark kubburd an so wus me!
I snuk in wiff hur an I saw da gwass! Itz longlong n notted furry
gween but meomie sed it hasta go inna barfroom onna windersill to get
gween. But wees notted awoud inna barfroom.....me wants tu eet dat
gwass furry badlee....whi dus it havta bee gween?
Mees now sittinn atta barfroom door...watin.....watin......

Harry

It was quite amusing! Harry clocked the grass and he wanted it..NOW!
I've put it on the bathroom window sill to green up, and Harry has
decided to go on bathroom sentry duty in the hope of shooting in there
with someone (-:

Bess

Old January 7th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

is gras a fudz? hmmm. i neffur eeted grass.
beauty pleased there might be a new fudz

Old January 7th 11, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef needsa humor da hoomin, ifin ursef duzit rite she will hafta keep sum
fur ursef allatime, it will be like take in "owt, OEJ

Old January 8th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 6, 11:29*pm, "Granby" wrote:
U hang in dere Harry U finded itself u shud git firstis bite. *O T proud of
his friend.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

Me is! Is awl myne!

Harry, still waitin.

Old January 8th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 6, 11:45*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
is gras a fudz? hmmm. i neffur eeted grass.
beauty pleased there might be a new fudz

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:35:39 -0800 (PST), rafflescat

Wel, is notted soso mutch a fud as a tweet me finks.....I know dat inna summur wen da hoomins wet us owt inna gardun dat the gwass onna dwyin gween is gudgud, but wen me eats it, mees hurky. Meomie always goes awound mutterin....gwass, pyook,disgurstin. - fings wike dat, but dis gwass is soft n sweet notted wike da dwyin gween gwass wich is ruff, n skwatchy. Me cant wate.......drooolllll....

Harry

Old January 8th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 7, 11:16*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
ursef needsa humor da hoomin, ifin ursef duzit rite she will hafta keep sum
fur ursef allatime, it will be like take in "owt, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

Yus me agwee. Hoomur da hoomin is myne motto.....gwass, gwass gwoin!

Harry