How silly is dat?

Old January 7th 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default How silly is dat?

Yesfurday evening Meowmie an Paw taked Starr da Dogg to Doggie class.
They been takin her every Fursday night. When I looked funny at Paw him
said dat dey was takin Starr da Dogg to class to learn how to be a
Doggie.

When dey getted back I listened to da hoomins talking. Dey is teaching da
Dogg fings like "sit", "come", "don't jump on people" an stuffz like dat.
I fought dey would teach her somefing useful, like how to use a litter
box instead of takin da hoomins into da Out, or how to properly respekt
da kitties, or how to not annoy da kitties, but no, dey is teaching her
dat silly stuff.

Duz doggies really haf to go to class to learn how to be doggies? Us
kitties are WAY smarter than that - we know all the good stuff even when
we iz little kittens.

Ranger
wondering what kind of mischief he can cook up involving dog classes
Old January 7th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kud go online anna gitted a kostume ta look like a doggie. Den, haf way
fru da klazz, take itself off and run in frunt of da doggiez when dem iz
spozed to "sit". Git up high on sumphin where dem kant git urself. O T
just thinking.

Old January 8th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 7, 11:34*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

We wiked dat! Poor d*ggies dey ar silly - no?
Dey shood be tot tu fetch an carry fur kittiez dat wood be hokay!

Gordon Kittiez

Silly dog SuzQ Cat anecdotes 0 December 11th 06 11:54 AM
Silly dog polonca12000 Cat anecdotes 0 December 9th 06 10:11 PM
Silly dog mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 December 9th 06 01:14 AM
Silly cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 11 February 2nd 06 03:19 AM
[OT] Silly D*g! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 December 1st 05 04:31 AM