I'm concerned

Old February 11th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I'm concerned

Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday. He's one greedy cat normally but
since he had the awful accident I am going to worry every time nothing is
quite right.
Maybe it's nothing. I think it is. OMG.
He's had 3 blips in his appetite since then, normally he would eat me if I
fell in his bowl so if he doesn't polish up his food, it's back to TED.
It might be because I gave him Sheba Turkey in white sauce several times and
he adores it, and would like to eat it for every meal but if not.. it is
worrying.

Tweed

Old February 11th 14, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday. He's one greedy cat normally but
since he had the awful accident I am going to worry every time nothing is
quite right.
Maybe it's nothing. I think it is. OMG.
He's had 3 blips in his appetite since then, normally he would eat me if I
fell in his bowl so if he doesn't polish up his food, it's back to TED.
It might be because I gave him Sheba Turkey in white sauce several times and
he adores it, and would like to eat it for every meal but if not.. it is
worrying.

Tweed

~~~~~~~
I think I would avoid feeding him anything in a sauce for awhile, even
though cats love it. Sauces are often too rich for digestion, and Boyfie
has had a very traumatic injury. Baby food (meat only, no onions or garlic
seasoning) is often used to stimulate their appetites, and it is easier to
digest. Chicken broth prepared by simmering chicken for a very long time is
also good. Of course, check with your vet first.

MaryL

Old February 12th 14, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday. He's one greedy cat normally but
since he had the awful accident I am going to worry every time nothing is
quite right.
Maybe it's nothing. I think it is. OMG.
He's had 3 blips in his appetite since then, normally he would eat me if I
fell in his bowl so if he doesn't polish up his food, it's back to TED.
It might be because I gave him Sheba Turkey in white sauce several times and
he adores it, and would like to eat it for every meal but if not.. it is
worrying.

Mega-purrs for it to be nothing more than a bit of indigestion! But I
agree with you that he should see the vet if it goes on much longer.

--
Joyce

Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own
sensuality, we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker
Old February 12th 14, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 00:31:50 UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday.

How is Boyfie today?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 13th 14, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Lesley wrote:

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 00:31:50 UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday.

How is Boyfie today?

Yes, please let us know when you have a chance!

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch