big head

Old February 28th 04, 01:09 PM
Brian Tucker

Default big head

Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up some
crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years without
flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my sinuses. Keep
taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a wasted life. Head
feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

My photo albums
http://public.fotki.com/Sonscere/

"IIt's not love that causes the pain
Whenever a heart has been shattered,
It's the losing of love that's to blame." VG

Old February 28th 04, 02:24 PM
lrulan

My sympathies. Headaches caused by stuffed sinuses are some of the worst.
Hope you feel better soon!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old February 28th 04, 05:19 PM
lewe

"Brian Tucker" wrote in message
Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up some
crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years without
flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my sinuses. Keep
taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a wasted life. Head
feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

you poor thing! stupid pills might help a bit but in the end they make you
feel bad too, and everytime there'e something new out they say "now this,
this won't make you feel tired/sleepy ..." yeah, right!
Purrs!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 28th 04, 05:21 PM
jmcquown

Brian Tucker wrote:
Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up some
crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years without
flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my sinuses. Keep
taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a wasted life.
Head feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

Sudafed. Works and doesn't make you feel like a total loss

Jill (waiting anxiously for Spring)

Old February 28th 04, 05:47 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"jmcquown" had some very interesting things
to say about big head:

Brian Tucker wrote:
Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up some
crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years without
flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my sinuses. Keep
taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a wasted life.
Head feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

Sudafed. Works and doesn't make you feel like a total loss

For me, it doesn't work at all.
Old February 28th 04, 06:49 PM
jmcquown

Brian Tucker wrote:
Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up
some crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years
without flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my
sinuses. Keep taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a
wasted life. Head feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

Sudafed. Works and doesn't make you feel like a total loss

For me, it doesn't work at all.

Well, I had the worst, crippling headaches when we moved to Bangkok when I
was 9. In fact, back then (1969) we disembarked onto the tarmak and I
immediately collapsed in the 100F degree/100% humidity.

Then I developed headaches. I was in so much pain, for days and days and
days. Migraines were ruled out; it was my inability to adjust to the
intense humidity and change of climate. They had me on Darvon just to
alleviate the pain.

After returning Stateside and living in the Southern US, I got used to it.
At the change of the seasons Sudafed helped me with the sinus pressure
without making me feel groggy.

Now that I'm in my 40's, humidity and change of seasons don't bother me so
much and neither does intense heat. I guess I grew into it. Of course, I
don't sunbathe with my Scottish complexion. But I do enjoy sitting out on
my patio, reading a book, with Persia in her Kitty Walk, soaking up the sun
next to me

Jill

Old February 29th 04, 12:19 AM
Brian Tucker

Haven't tried Sudafed in long time, think it didn't have an affect oe
way or t'other. Have a friend in Atlanta that was always allergic to
cats. When he saw what a big part of my life my cats were, he decided to
get a cat and take Sudafed for pet alergy. He named his kitty Sudie. lol

Old March 3rd 04, 08:23 PM
Tanada

Brian Tucker wrote:

Snow cover is gone, had a big wind yesterday, must of stirred up some
crap in fields. Allergies kicked in yesterday. I go for years without
flus or colds but change of seasons always stirs up my sinuses. Keep
taking Benadryl and that makes me sleepy. Feel like a wasted life. Head
feels as big as TV screen. aaaarrrgggghhhh
Shoot me now, shoot me now, I demand you shoot me now. lol

Mold spores. At least that's what the doctors keep telling me. The
rains come, or the snow melts and the blasted mold has to get its sex
drive into production. I'm living on a combination of Allegra and
Tylenol sinus. I'm also sleeping a lot and can't speak above a whisper.
I'd joke and say that Rob is happy that he can get a word in edgewise,
but I can still whistle for attention when I need to.

Pam S. off from work today because she can't speak above a whisper.