I am such a slave

Old November 13th 04, 07:49 PM
Karen Chuplis

Default I am such a slave

I keep a fuzzy blankie at the end of the couch. Today, Grant appropriated
it. Pearl was in my lap and I had the laptop on the couch too. I could tell
she reeeeeaaaally wanted to lay on the blankie. She got so desparate she got
on the back of the couch and walked around to just above and behind Grant
and STEPPED DOWN! However, my dream that she would cuddle up to him burst.
She stood there with two feet on the blanket and two on the arm of the couch
and gave him a dirty look and a mild swear word. I had to laugh. I told her
he was there first. Then I put the laptop on the floor and moved another
blanket to the middle of the couch. She finally walked over and laid on that
one. She still gave Grant a dirty look as she lay down, but I guess decided
that even though he had the GOOD spot on the GOOD blankie, she would
sacrifice and lay on the other one. Actually, this is quite a lot of
progress. And I am on the floor with the laptop. What a good slave am I!

Old November 13th 04, 10:32 PM
Christina Websell

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
[...]

Yep. Definitely a very good slave
Give her a blankie of her own. Several even. Obviously the one the other
cat is snoozing on is the best, but you have to persuade her otherwise ;-)
So she gets a lot of choice.

Tweed

Old November 13th 04, 11:54 PM
bonbon

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:49:31 -0600, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

[...]

Good Girl Karen ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

-bonbon

Old November 14th 04, 01:05 AM
Sherry

[...]

You're an excellent slave! What with the weather getting colder, we're having
some blankie-rights issues here, too.

Sherry

Old November 14th 04, 02:01 AM
Mischief

Yep, what a good cat slave! hehehehe

Kristi

Signs I'm a slave JoJo Cat anecdotes 66 July 16th 04 03:30 AM
What was the stupidest purchase you've made as a cat slave? Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 39 April 8th 04 07:38 PM
Human relents to being proper cat slave. Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 March 24th 04 12:19 AM