Cheeky, Boo, and Gnarly: Cats of My House, Cats of My Heart.

Old September 9th 04, 06:06 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote

Yoda. My senior citizen cat. You can see Biskit up by the house.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/yobiskit.jpg

I love this buff, not red color! Very creamy and pretty.

Frank. Someone told me this pic looks like a bonsai cat that's been

repotted outside.

http://members.aol.com/gladyss5/frankgarden.jpg

Frank has the coloring I would love to have if I get to
adopt another cat. I love that Siamese coloring--the blue eyes, the
chocolate and cafe au lait and cream, so pretty.

Biskit. She's a dumped cat I kept. She likes to sit in the open window,

and
hang her head out.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow.jpg
Bootygirl. She's DH's cat. I guess all the close-up pics of her are still

on the old computer. This is the only two I could find but you can't see her
very well. We *did* take the birdhouse down, immediately She's a real
daddy's
girl.

I love the story in the other group about her chewing the
computer cord in half and your husband's response. I wish I had a man like
that. Mine is a cat lover but the electronics are off limits!

Old September 9th 04, 06:45 PM
Mary

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article ,

enlightened us with...

Gnarly is my girl, the blue cream tortoiseshell who died at age 20 in

2001.
Softest fur in the world, not very bright, very vocal, and buckets of

fun.
All of these cats are adopted strays.

http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyaboutfelines.

OMG, she looks almost just like my Isis!!
More tan on her face, but very close.
Pretty kitties.

Thank you. Gnarly was so beautiful to me. Nature
made her beautiful to look at because she was so
mean and "no-account." :-) But buckets of fun.
I'l put up some more photos of her as I find them.

And the other girls, who are smart and interesting
and beautiful if only because I love them.

Old September 9th 04, 09:35 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"MacCandace" wrote in message
I love tuxedos. Especially unusual ones like Boo & Cory. My Bootsie has

solid
black face, but a white chin. It gives her a very petulant expression.

My new terror, Marbles, is also a tux with a messy face. Kind of a

lightning
strike looking mark down his face. I should post a pic of him to my yahoo
thing but, if I recall, last time I tried it was a pain. For some reason,

some
of the ones I tried to upload didn't work, it kept saying they were the

"wrong
size," even though they were the same size as the ones that I was able to
upload. Maybe I'll try to figure it out this weekend.

Or you could post them on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

Cathy

Old September 10th 04, 05:01 AM
MacCandace

Or you could post them on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

Cathy

I don't think I can, I'm on AOL.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)