How Could They?!! Fellow Felines, I need to vent!!!

Old May 1st 04, 03:35 AM
Pine Cone

Default How Could They?!! Fellow Felines, I need to vent!!!

I had a feeling the hoomins were up to something. The fat wench was too
smug and there was a lot of whispering and glancing in my direction. So
I hid under the bed and listened in on one of their discussions. Those
turncoat hoomins are planning on going on vacation instead of on the
pirate voyage with us!!!

They say that they need a vacation!!! They plan on having Simeon stay
and catsit us. As if we need a keeper for anything other than food,
water, and litterbox cleaning. This has made me so mad, I have horked
food all over the hall carpeting. Paw Rob almost stepped in it. The
fat wench didn't even seem to notice that I'd done it. GRRRRRR!

When I confronted the fat wench, she said that this was a rare event,
and one that they couldn't pass up, something that may never happen
again. HA! I know those hoomins. They didn't want us to go on the
voyage and came up with this to keep us ashore.

I say we need to unite. We need to find other hoomins to go with us, or
go with them on their trip across country, or ghost back and forth and
do all that we can to make their trip across the country a memorable one.

I for one would like to visit the Grand Canyon. The fat wench says that
she bets its like a giant litterbox. Could we have fun with that!! She
also said something about the Okanogan forest, Rocky Mountains, plains,
and seeing a mountain called rushmore.

I bet we could take over their vacation and get them to take us to
places we want to go. There's a place called White Sands. I bet it's a
great place to go. There are marinas and fishing places all over where
we can make them catch fish for us. There are trees and good stuff.
Best of all, they are going to say with Grandpaw and Grandmeow. Both of
them are fun, give great treats and treat a cat the way s/he should be
treated. What more could we ask for?

OK, crew, what say ye? Should we try to replace the hoomins? Should we
crash their trip across country? Should we try to do both? Your
opinion matters. We need to come up with a decision.

Disgruntled,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old May 1st 04, 04:47 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Pine Cone at
wrote on 4/30/04 9:35 PM:

[...]

Pssst. It's YOUR vacation too. Simeon isn't such a bad hoomin, right? And it
will be FUN. Heh, Heh.

Grant

Old May 2nd 04, 03:22 AM
Tanada

O J wrote:

Cap'n Pine Cone,

This is Misty. I'm channeling through O J, my hoomin for many
years before I went to the Rainbow Bridge. Insist that they take you
along. This cat-sitting thing is an insult to cats everywhere. I
made O J and Lynda take me on their cross-country trip and I loved it.
We traveled through twenty-two states. I got to cause mischief in
places most pussycats only dream of visiting.

That sounds really fun, Misty, but the fat wench says that I don't like
to ride in the van, and that I really need to stay with Simeon. Not
that he's bad, mind you, but it's the thought of the thing. They're
going on an adventure WITHOUT ME. I'm still so mad that I escaped from
the house tonight and hid under the pear tree in the front yard. They
found me and drug me kicking and screaming (PC, you know that isn't
true. Mom) back to the house.

I'm torn. I hate to cancel this years voyage, but willing servants are
hard to find. I could ghost out to the van, then terrorize them from
there, but it will be hard to keep silent. Decisions, decisions....
The fat wench is talking about trying to get them on a farey...

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old May 2nd 04, 04:24 AM
Marina

"Pine Cone" wrote

OK, crew, what say ye? Should we try to replace the hoomins? Should we
crash their trip across country? Should we try to do both? Your
opinion matters. We need to come up with a decision.

That's too bad, Pine Cone. We have enjoyed the pirate voyages so much. At
least we get to go to our island in the summer anyway. If you want, you are
very welcome to ghost over there and stay with us. As you know, there is
good hunting, warm smooth cliffs to roll around on, and interesting fishies
to stare at and maybe even catch, if you don't mind getting wet. If you do
mind getting wet, Nikki will be happy to dive in. We could maybe even hijack
one of the boats and go on a mini pirate voyage.

Yours,
Frank and Nikki

Old May 3rd 04, 05:18 PM
Denise VanDyke

Pine Cone wrote:
[...]

Maybe we could reschedule the voyage for after they return?

- Brenna (with typing help from her hoomin Denise)

Old May 4th 04, 04:21 AM
Mischief

OK, crew, what say ye? Should we try to replace the hoomins? Should we
crash their trip across country? Should we try to do both? Your
opinion matters. We need to come up with a decision.

I agree! It's unfair that the hoomins should leave without you. How
about going to the bathroom in their suitcase? or better yet, in
their bed.

Or, I know, start yowling and rolling around like you're in pain. The
hoomins will think you are ill and will cancel their trip to take care
of you. But don't overdo it, or you'll end up going to TED.

Imp had a great idea, he just curled up on top of Mama Kristi's
suitcase so she couldn't get at it when she needed to pack. But he
was a wimp and gave up too easily. I would have hissed if the hoomins
tried to remove me.

That's all that I can think of, but I'll ponder some more ideas.

Mischief