Bonnie and the new mattress

Old July 15th 12, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Bonnie and the new mattress

We recently got a new mattress and to celebrate I got new duvet/cover/sheet/pillows etc.

Now prior to the new mattress arriving Bonnie had very little to do with the bed= she would run over it or lie next to it but since we got the new duvet she's gone mad......

She loves it- she jumps all over it attacking the lumps and bumps which alas sometimes are our feet. I woke up the other morning to find her happily asleep with my big toe in her jaws- believe me she got woken very carefully

This morning she was on the bed and I started waggling my fingers under the covers and finally our demure genteel girl got in touch with her inner kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball
Old July 15th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Lesley wrote:
We recently got a new mattress and to celebrate I got new duvet/cover/sheet/pillows etc.

Now prior to the new mattress arriving Bonnie had very little to do with
the bed= she would run over it or lie next to it but since we got the new
duvet she's gone mad......

She loves it- she jumps all over it attacking the lumps and bumps which
alas sometimes are our feet. I woke up the other morning to find her
happily asleep with my big toe in her jaws- believe me she got woken very carefully

This morning she was on the bed and I started waggling my fingers under
the covers and finally our demure genteel girl got in touch with her inner kitten

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

Clearly, the new bed and duvet must have been bought for her and of course,
the bed mice need killing.
--
Adrian
Old July 16th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Lesley wrote:

We recently got a new mattress and to celebrate I got new duvet/cover/sheet/pillows etc.

Now prior to the new mattress arriving Bonnie had very little to do with the bed= she would run over it or lie next to it but since we got the new duvet she's gone mad......

She loves it- she jumps all over it attacking the lumps and bumps which alas sometimes are our feet. I woke up the other morning to find her happily asleep with my big toe in her jaws- believe me she got woken very carefully

Photo op!!

--
Joyce

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
-- Louis D. Brandeis
Old July 16th 12, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

This morning I was amused to see this bump moving up the bed- she was
inside the duvet cover!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 16th 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
We recently got a new mattress and to celebrate I got new
duvet/cover/sheet/pillows etc.

Now prior to the new mattress arriving Bonnie had very little to do with
the bed= she would run over it or lie next to it but since we got the new
duvet she's gone mad......

She loves it- she jumps all over it attacking the lumps and bumps which
alas sometimes are our feet. I woke up the other morning to find her
happily asleep with my big toe in her jaws- believe me she got woken very
carefully

This morning she was on the bed and I started waggling my fingers under
the covers and finally our demure genteel girl got in touch with her inner
kitten

She's discovered the joy of Bedmice!