MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Misty Goes In Search of Cash

Old October 8th 17, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Misty Goes In Search of Cash

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 11:50:23 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

As much as I hate the cold, your presence has made this an
enjoyable Ball. When you have finished your tributes come back
and let us spend a few more quiet hours together, maybe eat
something, before the sun rises, at which point I will need to
leave as as my Powers of the Night will be fading.

Cash nods and pulls out his final proxy tribute. Once delivered he
can sit by the lovely Misty and morn with her on the lost ones.
Later, they will have a ball, but it's too early for their hearts
yet to do more than pass the tributes. He rubs a floppy ear along
her cheek then joins the line.

--

[Misty listens to Cash and waits for Cash to return from delivering
his final tribute, when he returns she asks Cash:]

Lets go get some food.

Cash's tummy growls. They head over for some food. Cash first points
to the sashimi tank. It's in the center with 2 food laden tables
beside it and cold tolerant berry bushes behind them.

The sashimi tank has a wide top rail with 2 ladders and along the top,
are fishing nets and rods in holders. The rods are preloaded with
hooks and bait. Several penguins stand at the back, ready to refill
the tank at need with fresh local fishies.

Cash trotts up after Misty. He knows they supported the rail for a
penguin because they have to get up there to add more sashimi fishes so
his weight isn't a problem. He sets back to enjoy watching Misty
select her munchies.

Old October 8th 17, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:02:38 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

[After finishing a rather late dinner Misty and Cash head back to their pile of cushions and and little snuggle time. Even at the South Pole there are signs that the sun will be rising soon]

"Well Cash this has been a rather wonderful Ball. You have been kind and gentle. Your blue diamond collar is beautiful, and will be treasured forever. Next year, let's hope that the organizing committee will hold the Ball some place warmer -- like Europe -- where there is Art, History, and Culture. Or a Anasazi ruins in New Mexico or Arizona. That said, I must admit this was not half as bad an experience as I feared it would be. It takes a bit of getting use to seeing penguins sliding by every couple of seconds, and the icy floor, but the fur boots and FURniture placement, along with YOUR warmth made this an enjoyable event. Will you walk me to my Teleporter? I don't even have a clue what time or day it is in Tucson, but the Dawn is coming and I need to get home before the "Bobcat" starts tearing up the house looking for me... though by now he has probably remembered that I'm at the Jellicle Ball."

[With that Cash walks Misty to her Teleporter. Misty touches he nose to his and then proceeds to rub her face up and down both sides of Cash's face. She then enters the Teleporter, and punches in the coordinates for Tucson, AZ. The Teleporter starts to warm up, but just before it whisks her away Misty calls out to Cash...]

"Same time next year?"
Old October 9th 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Cash grins and agrees and even though Misty had to leave the ball
early, he's looking forward to his sweet Misty.

Meantime a community kitty climbs up and snags a sashimi fishie for
Iowna who brings it to the chef. "Please remove head, tail and fins
then slit and put mai Tramadol medicine in? With a grin the chef is
happy to help and Iowna takes her plate off looking for greens. She
finds some endive and happily snags 2 leaves.

She sniffs about and finds Pipps and Ranger and settles in to nibble
her treat and catch up.

Old October 9th 17, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:36:55 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty goes in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast forsaken Ice Box she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and maybe cover both of them with her force shield to keep out the cold. One thing that will NOT be a problem is keeping a shield up: Being located at the South Pole, she is a conduit for energy to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing Cash radiating off the Energy of her Power may be very "interesting"].

Pipps will say more as time goes on
Luffs yew awl