tHE bALLOON ELEASE

Old May 6th 12, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default tHE bALLOON ELEASE

Gramby has returned home and is sitting on her back patio looking up and is
happy she can see the beautiful moon. At it's peak, she goes into the house
and returns with three dozen helium filled balloons. she thinks of the poem
that O T wrote and begins to recite it, in catspeak, which is as it should
be.

It rained diz dai an den a Big Rainbow Shoone
All Brite, Golden anna nu,
Itself was notta jus wadder anna sunshine,
A messaje kame glemming thru.

Da messaje wuz frum Unkle Serge
Anna, sure az da sunshine fooolowz da rane, I knu
Himself waz saying, I iz safe, I iz here
I will wate peazefullie, mine frenz fur eachez one of youz.

She thinks of all the humans and cats who loved Serge and slowly releases
the strings that hold the balloons. The two white ones, for the Two Sisters
rise up, racing straight for the moon. They are followed close behind by
the rainbow colored ones from the community and friends.

Old May 6th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

if a hoomin was watchin they mita thinked der wuza light twick... doze two
whiteonez seemta float right to da show kittee anna her mancat eskort anna
each held owt a paw to take da white onez... but dat musta been a twick offa
lite

Old May 7th 12, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_5_]

Dat muzt hab bin wunerful tew sei. Fank yew fur dewing dat Gramby n OT n
fur dat bootiful pome tew. .
Weh awl luffs yerownself vury mutch . Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n
owr Meomie Kyla

"Storrmmee"