Sad noos, purrz needed

Old July 13th 03, 04:36 PM

Default Sad noos, purrz needed

I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Old July 13th 03, 06:40 PM
JSmith4973

Purrrrzzz Anna Purrrrayerrrrzzzz fur Poppa.

Awl uv Haven Howse
Old July 13th 03, 07:50 PM
Da Koster Katz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Fangu, Charlie Fennel. Meowmie an da uffurs haf purrpared an offishyul
announsement fur latter, affur I haf left fur da Bridge, dat will
explain furver whut has happent wif diz sudden illness. I wanna fang yu
awl fur da yeers uf advenshyurz dat we haf shared, an no dat I will be
waiting fur yu awl at da Bridge.

Poppa - furry, furry tired, and waiting fur TED Catherine tu help him
take da last steps across da Bridge.

Aw, Poppa, I'ze so furry sorry yu'ze feeelin so bad. Weee'ze
purrrrrrrrrrin fur da jerney it seeems yu'ze bowt to mayk, an no dat
dere will bee joyuss reeyoonyuns wiff frends an fambly at da Bridge.

But weee'ze also purrrrrrrrin fur yur fambly *heeer*, hoos harts will
brayk.

Mietze
wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin, too

Fangu awl. It will be soon. I'm glad Meowmie noz dat I'm reddy tu go.

Poppa

Joan, I'm truly sorry. There's nothing I can say that will help, but
please know that we care.

Melissa

Thanks. The Community and all of the friends here are helping me get
through - that, and the fact that I know that this is what is best for
Poppa at this point. In a way it is a blessing that it has happened so
quickly. It is a point that I have been expecting for the last 5 years,
ever since he was diagnosed FIV+. No matter how much watching of every
little sneeze is done, this was an inevitable outcome. I'm just glad
that it won't be prolonged unduly.

To all of you on the Community: I don't think any of us can ever say
how much you are all appreciated. To know that there is a wonderful
group of people who understands at a time like this is truly a treasure.

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old July 13th 03, 08:14 PM
Da Koster Katz

Adam wrote:

I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

sniffle Heerz my girthiest purrs uv cumfurt fur Poppa an condolens fur
efurrywun else:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise (cat of few words)

Fangu bof. We haf had fun. It iz gud dat Charlie Fennel let yu awl no
- Meowmie wuzn't qwite reddee, but she iz glad dat CF told yu. It giffz
me a chance tu say gudbye.

Poppa

Old July 13th 03, 08:44 PM
Spook

Da Koster Katz wrote:

We jest wanted yu tu no dat da email response dat we sended bounced back
as User unknown. We fing we demunged it purroperrly, tu. Mindspring
haffin purroblems, mebee?

Junior fur da gagn

Fangu fur lettin us no. Did yu demunje it as furpods at mindspring dot com?

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old July 18th 03, 05:01 AM
Da Koster Katz

Miss Violette wrote:

G*d speed, Miss Violette for all here

Fangu Miss Violette and all. Poppa had a furry peeseful trip, an we no
he is happy at da Bridge. But we miss him.

Junior, Baby, Bitsy, Cookie an Cinni

Old July 18th 03, 06:05 AM
Miss Violette

you will all miss him for a long time but eventually you will just remember
him without so much sad, Miss Violette