Two eyes

Old October 9th 05, 12:46 AM
David Stevenson

Default Two eyes

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old October 9th 05, 01:32 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:46:35 +0100, David Stevenson
yodeled:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

You must have fascinated her! Was she checking out your tonsils?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 9th 05, 01:44 AM
Yowie

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd play/fight
with her.

Congratulations on your new cat - even if you are sharing him/her with other
people! Does the pair of eyes have a name?

Yowie

Old October 9th 05, 01:59 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-08 18:46:35 -0500, David Stevenson said:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has
been visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

Old October 9th 05, 04:26 AM
i_luv_438

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

o_0

Old October 9th 05, 04:52 AM
Bill Stock

"Yowie" wrote in message
"David Stevenson" wrote in message

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has been
visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

Congratulations on your new cat - even if you are sharing him/her with
other people! Does the pair of eyes have a name?

We had a communal cat for a couple of years, never did know her real name.

Yowie

BTW, did anyone else miss the start of this thread? I've noticed quite a few
new threads starting with . It must be my fracking news server.

Old October 9th 05, 05:22 AM
jmcquown

On 2005-10-08 18:46:35 -0500, David Stevenson
said:

So I woke up to find two eyes looking at me interestedly. Nothing
unusual there.

Except they were not Siamese!!!!

The last two or three days a kitten/cat from across the road has
been visiting. Nanki Poo ignores her totally, and Minke has the odd
play/fight with her.

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

Jill

Old October 9th 05, 05:42 AM
i_luv_438

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

Jill

lol, true!!!

Old October 9th 05, 10:08 AM
Debbie Wilson

jmcquown wrote:

Karen wrote:

That would be a tad disconcerting!!

At least they weren't the eyes of something like a raccoon!

That would be extremely disconcerting in the UK, where David lives, and
raccoons don't :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com