Cat Eyes

Old January 24th 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat Eyes

It's a catty kind of season with dramatic cat eyes entering this
season front and center. If you've check the catwalk, no pun intended,
this season -catty is certainly in. Gucci, Sass & Bride gave cat eyes
a whole new meaning. Estee Lauder is calling the look the "new
Cleopatra." Very retro and certain to make a statement as this look
has great impact!

You're a gal who has confidence in her style and you want to be "in"
with this seasons "cat eyes." How do you accomplish this futuristic
feline look at home?

First make sure you have a black eyeliner pencil in your make up
repertoire . Maybelline Cool Effect is an eyeliner eye shadow
combination, Cover Girl has there eyeslicks gel eyecolors, and Estee
Lauder has the Softsmudge Black. There are plenty of other good ones
on the market.

Apply foundation, make sure it's flawlessly applied and then highlight
temples and cheekbones ever so slightly. Add light lip color -
remember your eyes are the focus.

Cover under the eye with concealer. This will prevent smudging.

Define your eyes with a light shadow covering the entire lid, blend
softly up to the brow bone - soft grey, cream, beige, off white,
taupe, soft pink, soft lavender all work great.

Work a deep dark shade into the contour to define, then blend along
the crease

Next apply a your black eyeliner nice and thick along the lash line.
Draw the bottom line thick and up towards the ear.

To open the eye up you can line inside the lash line with a white
pencil
Or for every day wear draw thin lines using a soft gray shadow or
pencil

Add mascara and if you wish a touch of sparkle and your done. Pretty
simple!

Make Your Fashion Statement!

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bot...002/47359.html

Old January 25th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Jan 24, 4:59*pm, wrote:
[...]

Being a male member of the group you are encouraging others to
emulate, I must say I'm flattered. How good does this mascara taste?
How about the other stuff? Were any Hoomins used in the testing of
these products? Were they harmed? How do I choose the correct color
to go with my fur? I am a grey tabby and white cat. Would I need to
stick to earth tones, or would some of the more exotic colors work
with me. Where in the pet store would I find this stuff? I like to
be fashionable, as I am a cool dude.

Pine Cone esq
Old January 25th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Pine Cone in the Guyliner! After all, all the best pirates wear it.

Old January 26th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Boyfie is confused. He has beautiful eyes already and is beginning to worry
if he needs eyeliner.

Old January 26th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Boyfie, anything you don't have, doesn't matter. Same goes for Pine
Cone, too.

Old January 26th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

His Mimi luvs him without eyeliner he finks.

Old January 26th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Molly looks like she does what my SIL does. Gets up and gets her eye makeup
on before anyone else gets up in the morning.

But that's OK Boyfie. It always seems to be the boys that get the lovely
eyes without any extra help.

(Both my husband and my youngest grandson have eyelashes to die for)

Jo

Old January 26th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jan 24, 11:46 pm, tanadashoes wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:

[...]

Young Pine Cone, take advice from the older generation and use white
to highlight that beautiful grey tabby look. This dude who encourages
black eyeliner and sparkling mascara simply doesn't understand the
true cat's eye. You can get an idea of how to emphasize blue eyes at:
http://www.dropshots.com/GaDragonfly...04-29/11:19:40

Your friend,
Samuel R. Thunderpaws
Old January 26th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:

Young Pine Cone, take advice from the older generation and use white
to highlight that beautiful grey tabby look. This dude who encourages
black eyeliner and sparkling mascara simply doesn't understand the
true cat's eye. You can get an idea of how to emphasize blue eyes at:
http://www.dropshots.com/GaDragonfly...04-29/11:19:40

Your friend,
Samuel R. Thunderpaws

Those are some expertly outlined eyes, Mr Thunderpaws!

Old January 26th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Jan 24, 4:59 pm, wrote:

[...]

true cat's eye. *You can get an idea of how to emphasize blue eyes at:http://www.dropshots.com/GaDragonfly...2007-04-29/11:...

Your friend,
Samuel R. Thunderpaws- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Samuel,

I was a little confused that someone would want to improve on
perfection. I am a cool dude and I don't think that any of the
hoomin's suggestions would go with my eyes. I have hazel eyes that
change with my moods and I'm rather proud of them. It is a good thing
that we don't need this stuff, I'd rather save my dubloons for the
pirate season.

Pine Cone esq.

Cat Eyes [email protected] Cats - misc 0 January 24th 08 10:59 PM
Cat Eyes [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 24th 08 10:59 PM
Two eyes David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 15 October 12th 05 12:31 AM
I couldn't believe my eyes Marina Cat anecdotes 7 April 8th 05 02:56 PM
eyes are open! Samantha G. Cat rescue 2 August 16th 04 09:33 PM