Poll OT Toilet paper

Old November 3rd 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Poll OT Toilet paper

tanadashoes kirjoitti:
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or on the
bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority of genius
level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top, which I
find funny as I've always placed it that way. So, over the top or bottom.
And do your owners have a preference? Mine prefer over the top as well. I
haven't found a correlation between kitty intelligence and toilet paper
placement, but then I haven't been looking all that hard.

Pam S.

Over hand here, even though my parents, and thus all throught my
childhood, it was put under hand. Wouldn't call myself a genius, but
then I wouldn't call my parents dumbo's either...
And Laku doesn't care either way, thank Bast! I think he's once or twice
done something with the TP, but only rolled off about a few pieces worth
and just those couple of times.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 3rd 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or on
the bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority of
genius level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top,
which I find funny as I've always placed it that way. So, over the top or
bottom. And do your owners have a preference? Mine prefer over the top as
well. I haven't found a correlation between kitty intelligence and toilet
paper placement, but then I haven't been looking all that hard.

Pam S.

Over the top (would anything about me *not* be "over the top" ;). I do it
because I use so much TP (I have a dread of getting my hands dirty). With
it over the top I can just "hit" it and let it unroll itself into a large
amount of hand protection! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 3rd 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 2, 7:22*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or on the
bottom (under hand)? *I read somewhere that the vast majority of genius
level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top, which I
find funny as I've always placed it that way. *So, over the top or bottom.
And do your owners have a preference? *Mine prefer over the top as well.. *I
haven't found a correlation between kitty intelligence and toilet paper
placement, but then I haven't been looking all that hard.

Put it on the "roll?" Do you mean that thing on the wall?

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 3rd 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 7:22 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand)
or on the
bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority of
genius
level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top,
which I
find funny as I've always placed it that way. So, over the top or
bottom.
And do your owners have a preference? Mine prefer over the top as
well. I
haven't found a correlation between kitty intelligence and toilet
paper
placement, but then I haven't been looking all that hard.

Put it on the "roll?" Do you mean that thing on the wall?

Need a new keyboard here. LOL

Old November 3rd 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or on
the bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority of
genius level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top,
which I find funny as I've always placed it that way. So, over the top or
bottom. And do your owners have a preference? Mine prefer over the top as
well. I haven't found a correlation between kitty intelligence and toilet
paper placement, but then I haven't been looking all that hard.

Over the top. It's suppose to flow like a "waterfall". My Mom taught me
that... and recently, this was on John Tesh's talk show the other night!

My four cats say 'do as mommy says' (and then they laugh)!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Pam S.

Old November 3rd 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yes Will, that thing on the wall, did you think it was to hang your socks
on? MEN----really!!!

Old November 3rd 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Over hand, I'm lucky the cats don't play with it.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old November 3rd 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or
on the bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority
of genius level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on
the top, which I find funny as I've always placed it that way. So,
over the top or bottom. And do your owners have a preference? Mine
prefer over the top as well. I haven't found a correlation between
kitty intelligence and toilet paper placement, but then I haven't
been looking all that hard.

My ex used to *insist* it be over the top, and had a great hissy fit if it
wasn't so I just got into the habit of putting the bogrolls that way.

I now like them on that way because when I get up inthe middle of the night
I know which way to unroll it without having to turn the light on.

But on the whole i don't care - the Yowlet goes through a whole roll each
time he goes to 'sit' no matter which way its going anyway.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old November 4th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 06:15:08 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:
Do you put your TP on the roll with the end on the top (over hand) or on the
bottom (under hand)? I read somewhere that the vast majority of genius
level people place their TP on the rolls with the end on the top, which I
find funny as I've always placed it that way. So, over the top or bottom.

We don't put our TP in the rollers because then Maya would shred them to
pieces.

For two or three years I had to keep it in the towel cupboard over the
toilet, since Sammy can open the doors under the sink - heck, Sammy,
in her younger days, would open the drawers on the vanity looking for
q tips by standing on the counter and reaching down. Finally, it
became safe to hand tp on the roller again (over the top) - and then
came Furby LOL
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 4th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"Jofirey" wrote in news:VTtPk.2766$8_3.1222
@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com:

Over the top here. Somewhat easier to get at if there isn't a whole
lot of extra room.

What could possibly be in the way? I've used many cramped bathrooms, but
never one so cramped that an overhand feed would help.

As a kid, it was always underhand feed, and I just can't conceive of it
being any other way. And it has the added benefit that it slows down the
furkids in unwinding it, although the more clever ones will just grab the
end and run. But you can't logroll it when it's underhand, and running with
it is only effective until the first corner, when it tears.

Now if I could figure out why male DNA prevents placing a tp roll on
the roller....

My guys do laundry, iron, vacuum, cook, wash dishes etc. But have
never been known to place a roll of tp on a tp roller.

(They also seem not to comprehend the notion of putting the empty roll
cardboard in a trash can)

I'm a guy, and I can't stand using a loose roll. It's gotta be in the
dispenser. Drives me nuts in the men's room at work, with the rolls sitting
on top of the grab rails instead of in the dispensers.

OTOH, I'm a "toss the dirty laundry on the floor" guy, so I'm not
completely free of the effects of my Y chromosome.

ALL TOILET PAPER MUST DIEEEEEEE! Karen Cat anecdotes 28 December 26th 06 05:43 AM
Toilet Paper Eater Jan Harris Cats - misc 4 April 9th 05 06:06 PM
Toilet Paper Greeblings Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 7 April 5th 05 12:37 PM
Toilet Paper John Biltz Cat anecdotes 11 August 17th 03 08:41 PM
toilet paper 2 Byron & Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 5 August 17th 03 04:09 AM