Purrs Please

Old November 6th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Purrs Please

many purrs coming from us.
Christine
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
I would like to ask for some non specified purrs and healthy wishes for a
family member, please. Thank you.

Pam S

Old November 9th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
I would like to ask for some non specified purrs and healthy wishes for a
family member, please. Thank you.

Pam S

Lots and lots of purrs and healthy wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Old November 9th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
Thank you all. Rob stopped vomiting blood early this morning. He

is still
in hospital and will be having an endoscopy or whatever it is tomorrow
morning. One of the possible side effects of his chemo is internal
bleeding.

Pam S. grateful for her friends

Lots and lots of healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old November 9th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Matthew wrote:
Still sending good thoughts and purrs for him Pam. I have another friend
who has cancer going thru the treatment his is due to smoking and he is
still in denial thinking it will all go away

I hate the hospital I just had a little stay this weekend due to the flu
and a whole lot of coughing and hacking so bad that it made me rip my
abdominal muscle sprain my back and when the spasms hit I could not breath

Lots and lots of purrs for you and your friend,
Polonca and Soncek