Live puppy cam - really cute

Old November 8th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Live puppy cam - really cute

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu puppies.
Celeste found the link on one of her forums.

Christine

Old November 8th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Aaawwwww....

--
Christine in Finland - the other Christine...
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 8th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Christine Burel wrote:
http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu puppies.
Celeste found the link on one of her forums.

Christine

How adorable! Thanks for the smile

Jill
Old November 8th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu puppies.
Celeste found the link on one of her forums.

Christine

I've watched this since they were squirmy little sausages! It's addictive.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 10th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Christine Burel" wrote in message
http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu puppies.
Celeste found the link on one of her forums.

Christine

I've watched this since they were squirmy little sausages! It's
addictive.

I wish the guy would tilt the camera back up a little to show the entire
enclosure outside of the box. A while ago all but two of them were
"outside" but he'd adjusted the camera so you could see their entire space.
Then, as I watched, he tilted it back down so I couldn't see all the puppies
anymore. They are too cute for words.

I worked with a guy who had a web cam so he could watch his dog while he was
at work and see what he was up to. He'd go visit his parents in the next
town over, log on via his laptop and show them what his dog was doing,
inside or out in the fenced back yard. It was cool

Jill

Old November 10th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
"Christine Burel" wrote in message

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu
puppies....

Cute indeed! But one of them won't settle, whines, and keeps
scratching his left ear :-(

--
MatSav

Old November 11th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

MatSav wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
"Christine Burel" wrote in message

This is sooo cute - it's a live puppy cam of some shiba inu
puppies....

Cute indeed! But one of them won't settle, whines, and keeps
scratching his left ear :-(

I noticed that little guy. His ear needs to be looked at. But they were
all very boisterous and playful a short while ago. They got fed, so I got
to see a bunch of furry little butts all lined up LOL

Jill

cat and puppy janet hodson Cat health & behaviour 3 October 3rd 06 06:57 AM
cute cute kitten + dog video yepp Cat anecdotes 9 May 22nd 06 05:50 PM
Puppy shower Yoj Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 02:32 PM
CUTE CUTE: Run don't walk Karen Cat anecdotes 6 July 17th 04 02:12 AM
The puppy John Biltz Cat anecdotes 1 October 30th 03 07:02 PM