Finally a popular toy

Old November 9th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Finally a popular toy

Right out of the bag too! DH and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond this
evening and ran across a "Babble Ball". It is apparently being
marketed as a dog toy but the size is perfect for the kittens. When
touched a recorded voice begins talking. I can't tell exactly what it
is saying but it doesn't really matter. Curious kittens just want to
figure out who is talking. Rosco spent at least 30 minutes before he
grew tired of the new toy. He rolled it all over the living room.
The older cats are a little bit afraid of it. Barnabus has snuck up
on it several times and each time it begins talking he runs away.
Lacey and Hobbes are still studying it from afar. Rosco keeps going
back to it and Meeka has played with it when Rosco isn't. It was
definitely worth $4.00.

Julie
Old November 9th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote

| Right out of the bag too! DH and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond this
| evening and ran across a "Babble Ball". It is apparently being
| marketed as a dog toy but the size is perfect for the kittens. When
| touched a recorded voice begins talking. I can't tell exactly what it
| is saying but it doesn't really matter. Curious kittens just want to
| figure out who is talking. Rosco spent at least 30 minutes before he
| grew tired of the new toy. He rolled it all over the living room.
| The older cats are a little bit afraid of it. Barnabus has snuck up
| on it several times and each time it begins talking he runs away.
| Lacey and Hobbes are still studying it from afar. Rosco keeps going
| back to it and Meeka has played with it when Rosco isn't. It was
| definitely worth $4.00.

I scored a hit with a new toy today as well - fuzzy mice with hollow centers
held together by velcro in the belly. You stuff them with the fresh,
certified organic catnip included with each package. These were going for
just .99 at a local discount store. I got two but ought to have brought home
about five more of these as the cats are going bonkers over them.

Old November 9th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

| Right out of the bag too! DH and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond this
| evening and ran across a "Babble Ball". It is apparently being
| marketed as a dog toy but the size is perfect for the kittens. When
| touched a recorded voice begins talking.
I scored a hit with a new toy today as well - fuzzy mice with hollow
centers held together by velcro in the belly. You stuff them with the
fresh, certified organic catnip included with each package.

MAJOR hit with a new toy here this morning, Splodge and Courtney
have been hurtling all round the house with it.

I'd tell you all what it was, but it seems to be invisible to human
eyes.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old November 9th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

GaDragonfly wrote:
Right out of the bag too! DH and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond this
evening and ran across a "Babble Ball". It is apparently being
marketed as a dog toy but the size is perfect for the kittens. When
touched a recorded voice begins talking. I can't tell exactly what it
is saying but it doesn't really matter. Curious kittens just want to
figure out who is talking. Rosco spent at least 30 minutes before he
grew tired of the new toy. He rolled it all over the living room.
The older cats are a little bit afraid of it. Barnabus has snuck up
on it several times and each time it begins talking he runs away.
Lacey and Hobbes are still studying it from afar. Rosco keeps going
back to it and Meeka has played with it when Rosco isn't. It was
definitely worth $4.00.

Julie

We got one of those (could barely understand what it was saying) and
yes, the cats played with it more than the dog

The bad thing is, I gave it a toss onto the hard tile floor on the back
porch, and it stopped working Something came loose inside and now it
rattles. Could probably take it apart and fix it, but for $4 - we can
just buy another one

Thing needs to be made of softer material!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 9th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 9, 6:21�am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
| Right out of the bag too! DH and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond this
| evening and ran across a "Babble Ball". �It is apparently being
| marketed as a dog toy but the size is perfect for the kittens. �When
| touched a recorded voice begins talking.
I scored a hit with a new toy today as well - fuzzy mice with hollow
centers held together by velcro in the belly. You stuff them with the
fresh, certified organic catnip included with each package.

MAJOR hit with a new toy here this morning, Splodge and Courtney
have been hurtling all round the house with it.

I'd tell you all what it was, but it seems to be invisible to human
eyes.

==== j a c k �at �c a m p i n . m e . u k �=== �http://www.campin.me.uk ====
CD-ROMs and free stuff: �Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic fonts

Spicey will do that with a speck of paper.

Suz&Spicey