Human relents to being proper cat slave.

Old March 22nd 04, 12:13 AM
Mischief

Default Human relents to being proper cat slave.

Six flags with my roommate was a lot of fun, but I was a bad slave.

I didn't get home until after 11 pm and the cats hadn't been fed.

I was gone all day and expected the cats to use the litter pan in the
toilet.

*stupid hoomin*

After coming home to more urine scented clothes and two cranky cats, I
threw up my hands. "Alright!! whatever you want!!'

The cats got fish flakes with their dinner, cat milk for dessert and
the litter box is now back underneath my bathroom sink for them to
use.

*BIG SIGH*

Okay, okay, you can say "I told you so" and all that. I had to at
least try. I guess it's because I've only been a cat slave for a
little more than a year so I'm still being trained is how to behave as
a proper cat slave.

I put a towel down last night to catch the cat litter, and this
morning I found it had been dragged out of the bathroom to cover the
food and water dishes. It was soaking wet from the water dish. Imp
likes to cover everything completely. *sigh*

Ah well, time to try to study, at least until Mischief feels the need
to demand my attention.

Coming your majesty,

Kristi
Old March 22nd 04, 06:15 AM
Marina

"Mischief" wrote
[...]

It is hard to be a slave in training! LOL about the towel. How typical! I
have a couple of small rugs under the litterboxes. I don't know if they
would catch litter, since I use shredded newspaper in the litterboxes. (In
case you are wondering about odour control, no, there is none. I suppose I'm
immune to the smell of cat pee, or something. Their poo smells for about
five minutes, after that I can't smell it any longer. No-one has ever
complained that my flat smells, but maybe they were just being polite.;o) )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 22nd 04, 06:52 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:15:07 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"Mischief" wrote
[...]

Best laid plans... I don't know if my crew would drag the towel away,
since I set the box ON the towel in the corner of the room. That only
leaves about 4 inches on one side, and a foot or so in front of the
box. Seems to catch most of the litter. Little Bit does occasionally
pull the towel up afainst the bottom of the box, but so far hasn't
actually pulled it into it.

Ah well, time to try to study, at least until Mischief feels the need
to demand my attention.

It is hard to be a slave in training! LOL about the towel. How typical! I
have a couple of small rugs under the litterboxes. I don't know if they
would catch litter, since I use shredded newspaper in the litterboxes. (In
case you are wondering about odour control, no, there is none. I suppose I'm
immune to the smell of cat pee, or something. Their poo smells for about
five minutes, after that I can't smell it any longer. No-one has ever
complained that my flat smells, but maybe they were just being polite.;o) )

That's the way I am. If the boxes do stink I don't know it, since I
can't smell much anyway. So far no visitors have commented, but I
suppose they could just be too polite to say it stinks LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 22nd 04, 11:20 AM
JP Hobbs

Glad you enjoyed your bithday night at Six Flags,it might have been better
not to have moved the litter trays though, [why did you move them?]
I generally put two extra trays down if I'm going to be away that long
but near the usual two, he doesn't usually use all four but better
safe than sorry Jean.P.

om...

Old March 22nd 04, 07:25 PM
Takayuki

wrote:

It is hard to be a slave in training! LOL about the towel. How typical! I
have a couple of small rugs under the litterboxes. I don't know if they
would catch litter, since I use shredded newspaper in the litterboxes. (In
case you are wondering about odour control, no, there is none. I suppose I'm
immune to the smell of cat pee, or something. Their poo smells for about
five minutes, after that I can't smell it any longer. No-one has ever
complained that my flat smells, but maybe they were just being polite.;o) )

That's the way I am. If the boxes do stink I don't know it, since I
can't smell much anyway. So far no visitors have commented, but I
suppose they could just be too polite to say it stinks LOL

Some of the people I know are pretty frank, and I've actually
recruited them for their noses. I understand Debbie Wilson is good
at this sort of task.

Old March 23rd 04, 11:30 PM
Mischief

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote in message ...
Glad you enjoyed your bithday night at Six Flags,it might have been better
not to have moved the litter trays though, [why did you move them?]
I generally put two extra trays down if I'm going to be away that long
but near the usual two, he doesn't usually use all four but better
safe than sorry Jean.P.

I just moved it back to where they're used to it, under the bathroom
sink. It gives them a little privacy.

The towel on the floor so far seems to be working. That is after I
put a box down so Imp couldn't drag it across and cover his food and
water with it. I've left the cat carrier next to the toilet, and he
uses that and the box to go back to the toilet and drink out of it.
*sigh*

Kristi