Sumfing's fishey heer in Bawlmer

Old April 14th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sumfing's fishey heer in Bawlmer

Kittiez, derez sumfing fishy goin on heer anna I don't meen da fishiez youze
eets! After Meowmie made me my dinner (he gets 1/4 package Sheba soft
catfood that hides a thyroid pill and the content of a
glucosamine-chondroitin cpsule), herz wentid off to da store to get sum
stuffs. When her gotted back, she said, "Well Boogie, that's all for
tonight. I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I've got to take away your food".

Meowmie noze dattid dere must be fud at alla timez ofurwise I'll starf!
She'z knowd dis fur 17 yeers and has usually been most compliant. Da
lastest time I can rememfur her takin way ALLA mine fuds waz when I was
gonna go to TEDs da nexted day. Y'll don suppoze dat she'ds takin me to see
TED tommorow? I noze dat mine bref izznt da most pleasantest anna deres a
shameful amount of matz inna mine furz, buttid I didna fink dat Meowmie wud
take me to TEDs fur fur problems.

Annofur issue iz da fact dat Meowmie gottid owt da camera and started takin
pichoors of me.

(Meowmie note: Boogie, indeed, is TED bound tomorrow. He's scheduled for
dental work {cleaning etc.} and the groomer is going to give him a "shave
down" as he has accumulated the most appalling collection of mats. They're
very close to the skin and are very challenging for me to deal with. He's
let me trim away the ones on his hips, but I can't do his belly and some
other spots. I know he'll look "different" (I'd say silly, but he's
watching me type at the moment), but it's far better than those nasty mats.

I'm gonna attemp to eggscape usin da transpurrter. I'll write after I've
taken my na...er made mineown eggscape.

Yer fren in Bawlmer,
Boogie, da HarpurrCat, VC, TCC, BS, not quite MS...

who's meowmie just brot up da cat bocks frum da basement,

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old April 14th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I'm gonna attemp to eggscape usin da transpurrter. I'll write after I've
taken my na...er made mineown eggscape.

Yer fren in Bawlmer,
Boogie, da HarpurrCat, VC, TCC, BS, not quite MS...

who's meowmie just brot up da cat bocks frum da basement,

Oh, Boogie mine bud, dat sounz bad! I would say to make a wub fur da
teleporter, if yourz meowmie hafnt already stuck you in da kitty bocks.

You want dat FluffyKitz should bring you some yummy fudz?

Sammy Kitten

Old April 15th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Boogie, mine luff, teleport down here to Furrlorida, where you'll
be safe and can smurgle with me (and the PawPaw). GranMeowmie
will feed you whatever you want, and if she isn't sniffling too
much Meowmie Debby will brush you.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty